Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travel mates

29 Jul 2010 Kristin said

Default_avatar
Hi all!! Im wanting to tavel Europe next year some time. However the mate I was going with has now piked, and no one wants to travel! Anyone keen on travelling with a complete stranger lol!! I want to travel Ireland as well!!
  • 30 Jul 2010 kendra552 said

Default_avatar

just go alone, that way you’ll be forced to make new friends that are already travelling

• 2 Aug 2010 tilli said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristin,
    i am heading over next yr prob around June i think, so if you are going then id be happy to make some of the same travel arrangements as you.
    I want to go all round the UK and also do a long contiki, prob 36 days, maybe even the longer one.
    Tilli

• 3 Aug 2010 torz said

Default_avatar

hey,
    im thinking of going solo in january if you wanted to join..?

• 7 Aug 2010 Explorer1167288 said

Default_avatar

you’ll find that like 75% of your tour group are solo travellers. It’s good fun going alone, you dont have to look after anyone :P

• 8 Aug 2010 Kelli-Sian said

Kelli-Sian

Hey ya!

Im planning on going solo next year too.
    My friends are not reliable and im sick of waiting for them to make up their minds so im just going to go
    I will be doing the 37 day European Adventurer probably late June and then plan on sticking around in the UK for a decent amount of time if I manage to pick up a job and do some more traveling later on

I am totally warming to the idea of initially going on my own, I think you’ll be all good Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Dec 2010 Allyson said

Allyson

Hey! I know that this is several months late, but I’m in your exact shoes. I’m doing the 32 day camping trip departing on July 3rd and I’m going alone which I’m fine with. But I’m DYING to go to Ireland after and it’d be nice if I had someone to go with!

• 10 Dec 2010 m0lly said

Default_avatar

For those wanting to see Ireland, Im doing the Great Britain and Ireland tour on july 29 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Dec 2010 Karina88 said

Karina88

I’ll be in Ireland for St Patricks day, followed by a contiki tour (winter wanderer – 24 days).
    When next year were you thinking of going?

• 14 Dec 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! Im heading to london in july nothing is booked except my fight i want to do a sail croatia, amsterdam, greek islands and oktober fest and more then happy to see ireland. I bought a one way ticket so i have plenty of time up my sleeve when im there !

• 16 Dec 2010 Explorer1222908 said

Default_avatar

I’m hoping to go to London/Rome next year around Sept/Oct/Nov time if anyone is keen to come with.. going solo of course because the boyfriend bailed..

• 16 Dec 2010 Marissas said

Default_avatar

I’m going over to london in Jan and I’ll be by myself. Keen to travel ireland/scotland and wales aswell. Are you booked in for any tours?

• 17 Dec 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

Hey i will be in ireland scotland and england solo in january and febuary as wellSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Dec 2010 Matty.Matty.Matty said

Default_avatar

I’ll be traveling solo around europe from the beginning of February until my student exchange program starts in Germany in March. Looking at doing the European Wonderer (winter) 12day tour in Feb

• 31 Dec 2010 Emma B said

Emma B

i am looking to book another tour in 2011 not sure which one though. the last one i did was amazing i went solo but this time i was hoping to meet some people before i went.

• 5 Jan 2011 Explorer1201731 said

Default_avatar

i had similar dilemas….. i ended up just booking the euro contrasts tour, mates are to indecisive so if they want to come, my travels plans are set they can book the same otherwise ill be going solo forced to meet new people !

• 12 Jan 2011 Rhiannon said

Rhiannon

hi iam going over in april to see scotland and then iam doing a contiki on the 3rd of may that gos london to athens plus greek islands any body else going ?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion