Question

Thai Island Hopper West - Mar 6-14,2013

17 Jan 2013 Junebug asked

Junebug

Hi!!!

Anyone doing this tour?

• 19 Jan 2013 Cam. W said

Cam. W

I sure am!!! Get excited. You there before or after the tour?

• 21 Jan 2013 Lazz27 said

Lazz27

me and my friend are doing this tour… cant wait aye! arrive in Phuket Tuesday 5th at about 9.30am

• 21 Jan 2013 Cam. W said

Cam. W

Sweet I’m meant to be arriving on the 2nd but I may leave Bali early though as my friends in Bali have to go home early! I’ll be there a week before and hopefully after :)
    Who’s pumped for ridiculously cheap booze :D

• 22 Jan 2013 Lazz27 said

Lazz27

haha yeah we have like two weeks with nothing planned after the tour cant wait for all the cheap drinks have some awesome nights! where u staying before the tour?

• 22 Jan 2013 Junebug said

Junebug

Hey all. I arrive to Phuket on March 6th at 1:10am. So I will be at the hotel before the group meets. I am super excited! Where is everyone from? I am in NYC

Lazz27

awesome! i am just as excited wish we could start it like tomorrow…. lol! I’m from New Zealand but am living in Australia at the moment, have you got any plans after the tour?

• 22 Jan 2013 Junebug said

Junebug

Oh nice. I always meet New Zealanders and Australians on my Contiki tours. That HAS to be my next stop! I have to stay a day after due to flight times, but no travel plans after. I am traveling the weekend before Phuket to South Beach Miami for the weekend to kick off my trip. Safe to say I will be totally exhausted once the tour is done but I sure cannot wait lol. My name is Jennifer by the way!

• 22 Jan 2013 egeyer1 said

egeyer1

I will be there on the 5th… It is going to be awesome.

Lazz27

Well I’m a contiki virgin so cannot wait! haha I have about two weeks after the tour before my flight leaves phuket and have no set plans, but I do have a bit of an idea of what I wanna do but who knows what will happen, I dont want to plan anything until I’ve met people and have finished the tour :) I bet South Beach Miami will be awesome it looks amazing in the movies! lol. My tour kicks off with a two day road trip through Australia and then fly out. So im probably safe to say ill be exhausted too by the time i fly out of phuket back to Australia. My name is Liam its nice to meet you :)

• 23 Jan 2013 Cam. W said

Cam. W

Hey everyone I get there from Bali on the 26th of feb and I’m planing on extending my stay a week at the end.
    I’m staying at baan Yin Dee Boutique resort before hand, but most of time I’ll be at muay Thai or doing some deep water soloing hopefully! Can’t wait for this trip but I’m already traveling so times flying already. I’m sure time will fly!

Cam. W

P.s I’m from Australia.

• 23 Jan 2013 Junebug said

Junebug

Oh niiiiiice Liam. Wherever the wind takes you. I love free spirited people such as I. Hey Cam! Lucky you. I always wanted to go to Bali. Can’t wait to hear about it. This is my third Contiki tour. I enjoy them always! They are always well organized and since it is with people of our age group, we remain pretty close after the trips for the most part. I still keep in contact with a lot of my tour mates from my past trips and I always offer my home if anyone visits NY.

Cam. W

Hey Jen! This will be my second contiki I did one through Europe for 16 or 19 days last year I forget. But same deal here I still talk to everyone from my contikis and whoever I meet in my travels really!
    I’m so pumped to new everyone oh and anyone is welcome to come train and climb with me and my mate before and after the trip!

Cam. W

http://m.facebook.com/?rdr#!/groups/416499008425616?view=group&_user=0
    Because what’s a contiki tour without a Facebook group feel free to join.
    Or just search Contiki Thailand West Hopper March 6 2013 and it’ll come up.

• 23 Jan 2013 egeyer1 said

egeyer1

Cam, where will you be training at? I am staying and extra week to train.

• 24 Jan 2013 Cam. W said

Cam. W

Not too sure yet man I know my trainer back at home stays and trains at lion muay Thai which is fucking crazy!!! I’ve had a few mates train there as well so maybe tere or somewhere a little more local. But I’ve got gloves and focus pads with me for my whole trip and two speed ropes so I can train anywhere really :) but feel more than welcome to join in mate. The more the merrier!

• 24 Jan 2013 Cam. W said

Cam. W

By the way I forgot to mention before if anybody wants to chat before just search this email on Facebook and it’ll come up with me cam-wilson@live.com.au

• 24 Jan 2013 Junebug said

Junebug

I like you guys already!!!!! I am training for the Spartan Race in June so I would love to join in on the training. lol. Nothing like vacation and a workout. Super duper uber excited!

• 25 Jan 2013 Cam. W said

Cam. W

Hey Jen, random question but are you coming with a group of friends all by yourself cause another person messages me ages ago saying they were coming with their friends from NY!

• 27 Jan 2013 rachel87 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am Rachel from England and I am also doing this tour and I arrive on the 5th March and I am so excited! Is anyone else travelling on there own?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.