Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure April 2013

18 Jan 2013 Anna asked

Anna

Hi guys! Anyone going for asian adventure april 2013? It's my first time traveling solo. Anyone have plans staying before or after the tour??

• 23 Jan 2013 efabs13 said

efabs13

Hi Anna!

I booked the Big Indochina Adventure for Apr 7 – May 1, Im then doing the Thai Island Hopper East May 4 – May 12. Im planning to stay in Koh Samui May 1-4 between the tours (its where the Thai tour kicks off).
    Im also traveling solo, first contiki tour!

• 23 Jan 2013 sammyb said

sammyb

hey guys,

i have booked the thai hopper east tour on the 27th of april it will be my first time and im traverling alone
    any one going on this trip??

• 1 Feb 2013 ClaudiaMrtnz said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    I will be joining Sammy in the Thai island hopper on April 27th but prior I will be doing the Asian adventure on April 14th. I am also traveling alone, but this trip should be a blast. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

• 7 Feb 2013 Lindsey said

Lindsey

Hey y’all!

I just booked the Asia Adventure trip leaving out of Bangkok on April 7th. I’m planning on taking a few days in Tokyo before arrival so I can use frequent flyer miles for my airfare.

After we end in Siem Reap, I’ll be headed over to London to start school.

Which date is your trip?

• 28 Feb 2013 Mansi A said

Mansi A

Hi all! I just booked the Asian Adventure on April 7! Looking forward to meeting others from this trip!

• 19 Mar 2013 Peterdt said

Peterdt

hey, I am doing the Asian Adventure on the 14th April, after spending some time in south africa. Its also my first time traveling solo and really looking forward to it.
    I am arriving into Bangkok on the 12th so have two days in bangkok before the tour starts.
    any of you guys gona be around?

• 21 Mar 2013 Brendon said

Brendon

hey!! im on the big indochina april 7th! can’t wait!!!!!

• 8 Apr 2013 Sweetshishi said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m doing the April 13th East Island hopper but will be in Bangkok on the 12th by myself for the day. Anyone around?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.