Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Northern September 13th 2013

18 Jan 2013 Erin Cochrane asked

Erin Cochrane

Any one going to be on this tour? Starting in NY on the 13th september and finishes in LA on the 8th of October? I am from Australia travelling by myself wanitng to hopefully meet people on the same tour.

• 1 Jul 2013 Emma said

Default_avatar

Yeah, im doing the Grand Southern before this and we have a fb page, but there seems to be only 3 of us on here at the moment. This will be my third tour =) Where abouts are you staying in NY? Ill be at the Courtyard the night before. And ill be in NYC for 3 days before the tour =)

• 1 Jul 2013 Tom said

Tom

I’ll be staying at the pod 53. There are 7 people on meet up page so that makes 10 but i think it is nearly sold out. You’ll have fun on grand southern heard it the best one if you like drinking i was wasted every night when i did it in 2011. New Orleans was the best spot

• 23 Jul 2013 Emma said

Default_avatar

Thats not alot of people whose done the meet up (although I havent yet either). Im glad to here that the GS was good. Very much looking forward to it :) Im staying at Pod 51 for a few nights in NYC also. New Orleans is definitely one of the places im looking forward to.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion