Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone thinking about travelling to US Dec 2014??

18 Jan 2013 Annemarie asked

Annemarie

I am probably getting way ahead of myself here haha! But I am wanting to travel to the US in December this year but I just can't decide on a tour!! There are too many to choose from.

I am travelling on my own and this is my first time out of Australia. I have been looking a the Wild Western Winter and the Best of. I liked the look of the Grand Southern but was unsure about whether or not it was too long?

Ultimately I would love to be in NY for NYE but I don't know what New York would be like on my own...

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

• 2 Apr 2013 LucySarahNZ said

LucySarahNZ

One of my good friends is doing grand southern with the new york new year after by herself if that helps! x

• 4 Jun 2013 Bronte said

Bronte

• 4 Jun 2013 LucySarahNZ said

LucySarahNZ

Hey Bronte, what grand southern are you doing in Jan? Im doing the 24th starting in NYC. So excited!

• 4 Jun 2013 Bronte said

Bronte

im starting in LA on the 9th!

• 30 Jun 2013 jenna said

jenna

Hi im going in october 2014 starting Nyc cant wait

• 14 Jul 2013 Sosa said

Default_avatar

Looking at doing grand southern nov 2014 then spending xmas and many New Years in ny :)

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

hey
    booked the grand southern starting NY on 18/12/14 and the wild western winter departing 14/1/2015. This is my first time over to the USA

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

hey
    booked the grand southern starting NY on 18/12/14 and the wild western winter departing 14/1/2015. This is my first time over to the USA

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

hey
    ive booked on the grand southern start NY 18/12/14 and the wild western winter 14/1/15

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

hey
    ive booked on the grand southern start NY 18/12/14 and the wild western winter 14/1/15

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

oops didnt realise it went on that many times

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion