Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European Plus Greece May/June 2013

19 Jan 2013 Jay Maietta asked

Jay Maietta

Is anyone planning on booking the Ultimate European Plus Greece in May or June? I am a solo traveler coming from New York who plans to quit his job for this

• 20 Jan 2013 Wazza said

Wazza

Hey bro I was thinking about booking this one did topdeck last year to to give contiki a go

• 20 Jan 2013 CiaranByrne said

CiaranByrne

Im doing the plus egypt one, 12th of may – 25th june

• 20 Jan 2013 Rhett said

Rhett

Yeah mate… I am doing this exact tour… 26th May! :D

• 20 Jan 2013 Jay Maietta said

Jay Maietta

have you guys signed up yet? are most of the spots filled alreadY?

• 20 Jan 2013 Rhett said

Rhett

There are about 6 others in our meet up/facebook group but it is a definite departure and has been for some time. :D

Jay Maietta

Can u send me the link? I’d like to meet everyone!

Jay Maietta

Can u send me the link? I’d like to meet everyone!

• 22 Jan 2013 Rhett said

Rhett

For the Contiki Meet Ups you have to have a booking reference number to join up to those.

I can send a link to the Facebook page a bit later on… I just dont have access to the book from work so will have to do it when I get home! :)

• 22 Jan 2013 Rhett said

Rhett

BTW… I am quitting my job and travelling around Europe solo after the tour also… are you doing something similar?

• 22 Jan 2013 Jay Maietta said

Jay Maietta

hopefully!! just doing as much research as possible before i commit to anything. i also hear that these tours get cancelled a lot. do you think this could happen to this tour?

• 22 Jan 2013 Rhett said

Rhett

Our tour on the 26th of May is confirmed as a definite departure. So that means there is enough people booked that they are going ahead with it for sure! 124 days! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.