European Escapade 16th September 2013

21 Jan 2013 Kate asked

Is anyone going or looking at doing the European Escapade 16th Septmeber 2013? Would be great to get in contact with any one that is. Thanks Kate

• 22 Jan 2013 Bec said

Hi im booked in for the this tour and am travelling alone.Where are you from?

• 25 Jan 2013 Kate said

I am from Australia and also travelling alone. Where are you from? Are you arriving in London before our contiki leaves?

• 26 Jan 2013 Megan said

Hi I’m also booked for this tour I’m travelling with a friend where both from Melbourne, Aus.

• 29 Jan 2013 Nicole said

Hey I’m looking at doing this tour! I’ll be travelling alone from NZ

• 30 Jan 2013 Bec said

I am leaving from Melbourne. I will hopefully be arriving in London on the 9th of September there time, and staying there til the tour leaves. What are everybody’s plans?

• 31 Jan 2013 Kate said

Rebecca I also plan to arrive in London on the 9th of September. Where will you be staying? I am thinking of staying at the Royal National Hotel for the whole time as this is where we leave from. Still deciding whether to get a share room or not though as I might be tired from the flight over.
    Megz are you and your friend arriving earlier?
    Nicole you should come! its going to be awesome!

• 31 Jan 2013 Bec said

I was thinking of staying there also as it will be easier for the tour start. Yeah not sure either actually will have to check out prices I guess.

• 5 Feb 2013 Lauren said

I’m planning on booking this tour for the 16th September also! And spending a few days in London before and after the trip :)

• 6 Feb 2013 Bec said

If anyone would like to keep in contact feel free to email me or facey bec maguire :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Jack said

hey im booked for this! travelling alone though but will be great to meet you all :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Leeshii said

I’m on this tour too :) I’m from Aus! Will arrive in London on 14th from Egypt :) and stay in London for a few days after the tour, most likely at Royal national.Can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Yay! Get excited guys!!

• 13 Feb 2013 Ebony said

Hi, I am also booked in for this tour. Im from Aus and starting in Paris(:
    Can’t wait too meet everyone (:

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.