Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 16th September 2013

21 Jan 2013 Kate asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone going or looking at doing the European Escapade 16th Septmeber 2013? Would be great to get in contact with any one that is. Thanks Kate

• 22 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Hi im booked in for the this tour and am travelling alone.Where are you from?

• 25 Jan 2013 Kate said

Default_avatar

I am from Australia and also travelling alone. Where are you from? Are you arriving in London before our contiki leaves?

• 26 Jan 2013 Megan said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m also booked for this tour I’m travelling with a friend where both from Melbourne, Aus.

• 29 Jan 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey I’m looking at doing this tour! I’ll be travelling alone from NZ

• 30 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

I am leaving from Melbourne. I will hopefully be arriving in London on the 9th of September there time, and staying there til the tour leaves. What are everybody’s plans?

• 31 Jan 2013 Kate said

Default_avatar

Rebecca I also plan to arrive in London on the 9th of September. Where will you be staying? I am thinking of staying at the Royal National Hotel for the whole time as this is where we leave from. Still deciding whether to get a share room or not though as I might be tired from the flight over.
    Megz are you and your friend arriving earlier?
    Nicole you should come! its going to be awesome!

• 31 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

I was thinking of staying there also as it will be easier for the tour start. Yeah not sure either actually will have to check out prices I guess.

• 5 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

I’m planning on booking this tour for the 16th September also! And spending a few days in London before and after the trip :)

• 6 Feb 2013 Bec said

Bec

If anyone would like to keep in contact feel free to email me rebeccamaguire@y7mail.com or facey bec maguire :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Jack said

Jack

hey im booked for this! travelling alone though but will be great to meet you all :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Leeshii said

Leeshii

I’m on this tour too :) I’m from Aus! Will arrive in London on 14th from Egypt :) and stay in London for a few days after the tour, most likely at Royal national.Can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Yay! Get excited guys!!

• 13 Feb 2013 Ebony said

Ebony

Hi, I am also booked in for this tour. Im from Aus and starting in Paris(:
    Can’t wait too meet everyone (:

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.