Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper West 2014

22 Jan 2013 beckybc asked

beckybc

I know I'm early, but anyone booked or thinking about the Thai Island Hopper West Jan 25, 2014? :)

• 13 Feb 2013 gina said

gina

Hi, i’m thinking maybe march next year

• 20 Feb 2013 BJMarkoe said

Default_avatar

Yeah I actually was thinking of going on this tour around that time! :D

• 21 Feb 2013 beckybc said

beckybc

Awesome! I’m so excited it’s gonna be great :) Where are you from? Done Contiki before?

• 21 Feb 2013 BJMarkoe said

Default_avatar

I know it sounds awesome! Looking forward to it :) This would actually be my second trip, as I’m going to Ireland this summer. I’m from the US, Los Angeles specifically :)

• 1 Mar 2013 beckybc said

beckybc

Ireland will be so fun! That’s definitely on my list of places to go :) This will be my fourth Contiki actually, but my first time to Asia! I’m from British Columbia, Canada.

• 10 Mar 2013 gina said

gina

so you would recommend Contiki? i do really want to go on this trip, am 25 from the uk and am going alone
    abit scary :/

• 11 Mar 2013 PJ said

Default_avatar

HI y’all! I am seriously considering this trip for November 2013… haven’t been on a Contiki before but many of my friends have. sounds so exciting and exotic… as I have never been to Asia, I am very intrigued by it.

• 18 Mar 2013 Richard said

Richard

Thailand is an awesome place to travel, its a very vibrant country in terms of sights, smells, sounds and taste! It was the first country that I really travelled to overseas with my partner. We loved the lack of planning and going whereever the cool things took us.

We travelled from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, to Phuket, to Koh Samui and back to Bangkok.

Was there for a month and I can say that Chiang Mai is a must to get away from the loudness of Bangkok and to see a calmer side.

• 21 Jul 2013 samanthaleah said

samanthaleah

im so keen to do this tour. unsure whether to go in march or april? i have never been to thailand before.
    im travelling solo from queensland, australia

• 1 Aug 2013 Nadine said

Nadine

Hi guys, I will be going in March next year. Looking forward to meeting you all!

• 1 Aug 2013 GreyParrot said

GreyParrot

. I’m thinking about doing the trip in February during my school’s reading week. This would be my first contiki tour and first time in Asia I’m from Thunder Bay, Canada :)

• 2 Sep 2013 milarnia87 said

milarnia87

I am booked Jan 18/14, so pumped!

• 19 Sep 2013 Luke said

Luke

I’m thinking about taking the late March 2014 Hopper West trip as I want to hop over to Ireland first for St. Paddy’s. This will be my second contiki but first Thailand trip. Anyone have any suggestions?

• 20 Sep 2013 Clare84 said

Clare84

I think i’m going towards the end of Feb, trip looks great! I’m going on my own too, i’ve done trips around South and Central America before but my first time to Asia too :)

• 5 Dec 2013 JacindaB said

JacindaB

Anyone booked in for 15th Jan 2014?? I’ve got a group of 10!!! Its going to be unreal :)

• 7 Jan 2014 Alex said

Alex

Booked Hopper West for 13 Jan

• 8 Jan 2014 Mercedesas said

Default_avatar

anyone want to travel?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.