Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens+Greek Island adventurer June25th?

23 Jan 2013 rachellebailey_ asked

rachellebailey_

Who's coming on this tour???
i just booked it today, sooooo excited !!! yayyyyy !!! :)

• 24 Jan 2013 Adam said

Adam

see u there!! cant wait!!

• 24 Jan 2013 jessdyer said

jessdyer

im looking at booking this tour this week sometime

• 24 Jan 2013 Stephen said

Default_avatar

• 27 Jan 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

I’m thinking of booking this!! Hurry up June!! x

• 28 Jan 2013 Adam said

Adam

you should totes book alyce, its going to be awesome!

• 29 Jan 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

yeah will do in the next couple of days yay!

• 29 Jan 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

ahhhh… finally my stupid computer lets me post a reply to you guys!!! been trying for days!
    Adam: yay see you there… cant wait either, whats plans after athens, i;m tossing up between tomorrowland or Ibiza hmmmmm!!!
    Alyce definitely book! are you traveling alone? I am, been waiting ages for the right time to start my travels!

• 29 Jan 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

I’m travelling with a friend and so excited to meet heaps of people! Ibiza would be amazinggggg x

• 29 Jan 2013 Stephen said

Default_avatar

hi everyone! ohhhh fun fun, me and another friend its our first contiki. havent finalised this one yet. but we are definitely going to be in ibiza at the end of july / beginning of august :))

• 4 Feb 2013 rizza-thomas said

rizza-thomas

Ive booked this too seeyas there cant wait :)

• 4 Feb 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

i booked today!!

• 4 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Yay I’ve booked this tour to!! Have you guys got you meet up code yet? :)

• 4 Feb 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

whoo hooo, we have a crew starting to happen :)
    im not sure if i’ve got my meet up code yet? :S this is my first contiki, im super excited!
    when are you guys getting to london? i’m flying in on the 23rd..

rachellebailey_

grrr my posts keep struggling to get through :(
    whoohooo we have our lil conitiki group forming :) this is my first conitiki i’m heaps excited..
    when is everyone flying into london? i get there on the 23rd june.
    NayNay i havent got mine yet that i know of, as soon as i do i’ll let yu know :)

• 4 Feb 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

first time contiki’er too! no idea what a meet up code is either!? haha we get to London early morning on the 24th. How about everyone else? x

• 4 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Its my first Contiki too! Ohh yay just talking about it makes me so excited! Still got 136days to go guys !! Hurry up June. I’m getting there the 20th but going to Amsterdam for 3 days than check in on the 23rd to the hotel that leaves from in London :) the meet up code is to meet people on our contiki tour :) Alyce

• 4 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Hopefully we get it soon rachellebailey

rachellebailey_

are yu travellig alone NayNay? i’ll be at that same hotel that we leave from at the start of our contiki on the 23rd also :) what are your plans for after the tour? i’m hopefully going to tomorrowland, tickets are relased this sunday.. going to be so lucky if i get one,, :)

• 4 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

I’m travelling with my bf :) are you going alone Rachelle? That’s awesome, we can meet before tour starts :) well we are looking at tomorrowland also, what package are you going to get and you going to go for the whole 3 days?? Yes have to be lucky to get one :) fingers crossed

• 5 Feb 2013 Adam said

Adam

I’m checking in to our London hotel on 24th June. I am coming with a cousin and a mate (all from sydney). After the tour I am hanging out in Greece for a week then have to fly back to work unfortunately :P

I done the Thailand contiki in September and it was awesome so really looking forward to a european one!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion