Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens+Greek Island adventurer June25th?

23 Jan 2013 rachellebailey_ asked

rachellebailey_

Who's coming on this tour???
i just booked it today, sooooo excited !!! yayyyyy !!! :)

• 5 Feb 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

thats so cute Renee, good for use..!! yep i’m doing it alone, but i’m sure its gna be super awesome :) cant wait to meet everyone !
    tomorrowland tickets are on sale this sunday i think at 11am i worked out, just gotta triple check that.. im going for the global journey packages either at ‘thon airport hotel’ or ‘mercure’ there only 3 star hotels but that will do!! lol.. i hope i get tickets if not then i’ll have to work something else out:)

• 5 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Hahaha bit cute :) ohh wow You got some guts to do solo travelling ! That’s such a huge step :) bit scary though. :s Best thing about travelling is meeting so many new people from all over the world ! I can’t wait gonna be the best adventure! Ok, I might look into the global journey packages ! Do they include hotel, ticket and transfer to festival ? Have you got a return flight back home? :)

• 5 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Are you getting the full madness pass?

• 5 Feb 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

Yep go to the tomorrowland site, pre register, then click global journey, hotel packages, and it comes up with heaps of different packages. Yeah I’m getting the full madness pass with accom and transfers :)

• 5 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Ok sweet, ill go check it out :) hopefully we get tickets ! How long you staying in Europe for?

• 7 Feb 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

Well it all depends on tomorrowland tickets.. not sure what im going to do if i don’t get tickets, maybe go on a croatia sail, or just go back to london for a few days and come home.. decisions, decisions :S i’ll be on my own though so kinda tricky haha

• 17 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Hey Rachelle, did you get tomorrowland tickets?

• 20 Feb 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

I sure did :) got the package deal with a few of my mates :) did you? After our tour think I’m gna go to ios and party there for a few nights b4 tomorrowland.:)

• 20 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Yep we got the package to :) what hotel you stay at for tomorrowland? Ohh true, do not know what we are doing haha :) so lucky we got them yay !! Can’t wait. That’s good you got friends going with you to tomorrow land :)

• 20 Feb 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

We’re staying at ‘Thon airport hotel’, wbu? Yeah I meet up with three of my girls who will be in iOS when we finish out tour :)

• 20 Feb 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Ohh dam I’m staying bloom !! That’s heaps good ! :) don’t no what we are doing once we finish yet :s

• 4 Mar 2013 Paul86 said

Paul86

i booked this back in november! Cant fucking wait!!!

• 5 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

Me and my mate are doing this! Super keeeeen!
    But we are gonna skip Nouvelle Eve in Paris in favour of going to Moulin Rouge. Keen to get a group together if any of you guys are keen?
    :)
    See you all in London!

• 5 Mar 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Yes Nikki, i I was wanting to go to moulin rouge we should defiantly get a group together and go :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

Sweet as. apparently you have to book quite far in advance, but also if you pay seperate you can email them and ask to be sat together anyway :)

• 5 Mar 2013 NayNay said

NayNay

Otay, I’m going to look into it :)

• 5 Mar 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

awesome paul86, looks like were getting a crew forming:)
    I’m keen for Moulin Rouge Nikki!! Do we just book that through our travel agent? surely they’ll sort that out :) Let me know what you find Renae !! :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Adam said

Adam

Hi guys I created a facebook group:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/434019363334095/
    Hopefully this works, otherwise just search for it ‘London to Athens Plus Greek Island Adventure June 25th’

• 6 Mar 2013 rizza-thomas said

rizza-thomas

I cant find it on my phone i might have to do it on the computer.
    Can’t wait for the day i fly out of here and get to europe!

• 6 Mar 2013 rachellebailey_ said

rachellebailey_

Adam I cant get to the facebook group either, tried on my phone and then on my Computer :S
    just takes me to a page that cannot be displayed??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion