Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens+Greek Island adventurer June25th?

23 Jan 2013 rachellebailey_ asked

rachellebailey_

Who's coming on this tour???
i just booked it today, sooooo excited !!! yayyyyy !!! :)

• 6 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

Hey Rachelle
    It didn’t work for me on my ipad but did on the computer. Maybe try just searching for it on facebook?

• 6 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

https://www.facebook.com/groups/434019363334095/ try this link maybe?

• 8 Mar 2013 Jeff24 said

Jeff24

Hi, I’m Jeff.

What’s the go with the Moulin Rouge night that you guys are looking at. I’d be keen to tag along if that’s cool.

• 8 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

Hi Jeff. Not sure if its first or second night in Paris, the actual optional is nouvelle eve but it looks ave. so when we have actual dates we should all book.

• 11 Mar 2013 Jeff24 said

Jeff24

Yeah for sure. I haven’t looked into it but the Moulin Rouge would be pretty amazing. I’ll look into it and put what I can find on here and that facebook thingo.

• 11 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

Awesome. Hopefully we can arrange this thing! :)

• 11 Mar 2013 Jeff24 said

Jeff24

Yeah, I looked into it this arvo and it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. It works out a fair bit more than the contiki option but it will be worth it. It’s actually really close to the hotel we are meant to be staying at haha

• 12 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

So… Contiki won’t confirm the dates for any optionals, so I am guessing here. I think that nouvelle eve should be on the night of day three, so June 27th. Contiki said to me the official itinerary comes out three weeks before the trip, so either book now and risk forfeiting a different optional, or wait and miss out essentially.

• 12 Mar 2013 Jeff24 said

Jeff24

Do you know what day the trip to Versailles is?? That might clash somehow if we return too late if we did the dinner + show(7pm). Or if we don’t make that there is a 9 and 11 o’clock start for the show only. Either way I’m going to see it haha

• 12 Mar 2013 Nikki said

Nikki

Not sure, but they are def going to nouvelle eve one night so it should fit perfectly… Should…
    Haha we just need to guess the right day.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion