Community_discussions_small  

Question

London Paris plus Rome April 5 to April 15!!!

23 Jan 2013 Melissa asked

Melissa

Is anyone going on this tour?!?
I would love to get to know the people going on this trip! I am so excited since this is my first out of country trip, just me and my cousin!
=]

• 24 Feb 2013 Ashley said

Ashley

Hi, I’m going in on the Paris and London part of the trip. I’ve been to Rome before and there are some amazing things to see, but be really really careful, especially on the subways!

• 25 Feb 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

Hi Ashley!!! Its nice to meet you! I cant wait for this trip already!
    Thanks for letting me know!
    =]

• 1 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

Is it bad or scary in Rome? Where would you recommend to go?

• 1 Mar 2013 Megan said

Megan

I went on this tour last year and I actually enjoyed Rome the most. I found it to be very easy to navigate… I spent a whole day by myself just sightseeing and shopping and had no trouble at all. The people were all friendly and welcoming, plus the food is delicious! Just my experience… I wouldn’t be too worried, I can’t wait to get back to Rome :)

• 1 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

It sounds like so much fun! I am so excited! I just want to explore everything They all have to offer!
    =]
    Thanks Megan!

• 4 Mar 2013 Taz said

Default_avatar

Hey Melissa, I will be going to London and Paris that time as well. I have done Rome already and its absolutely beautiful..easy to roam around and navigate. Its really breathtaking…the history, architecture and the food. Hope to see you in London.

• 5 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

Hi Taz! Thanks! I’m really excited just to have this opportunity to go on this trip!!! :). I will see you in London!

• 6 Mar 2013 Ashley said

Default_avatar

Hey, Melissa, I will be doing this trip too but I am going to London a few days early.

• 6 Mar 2013 Ashley said

Default_avatar

By the way is anyone bothering to bring a cellphone? Half the posts I read say people bring laptops or iPods but is a phone needed?

• 7 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

Hi Ashley! Ok, that’s so exciting!

• 7 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

I will be taking my iPad and I am also taking my cellphone. I Want to make sure I have a lot of pictures and enough space on my cellphone, camera and iPad for the pictures!
    =]

• 11 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

I will be taking a regular luggage and a huge purse as a carry on. Does anyone know if that’s fine?

• 11 Mar 2013 Ashley said

Default_avatar

I just asked my travel agent the other day and she said regular sized luggage as a checked bag is fine. That any other carry on size bag on the plane, like a huge purse or a messenger type bag is fine to bring. She had done a contiki trip before so I knew that she was sure.

• 11 Mar 2013 Melissa said

Melissa

Ok, thanks Ashley! I was worried!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.