Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon July 2013

24 Jan 2013 bonnie_cee asked

bonnie_cee

Hi all,

Anyone thinking of doing Euro Horizon 10 day tour on July 7th? Going solo at the moment! From reading the reviews looks like a good taster for Europe.

Anyone else going solo and up for this tour? Want to book asap.

• 24 Jan 2013 jessdyer said

jessdyer

hey im looking at doing a contiki tour just havnt decided which one yet are you just doing the 10day tour or are you going to travel on your own after? im going solo as well and looking at the 7th july just havnt decided on tour to many things i wanna do

• 24 Jan 2013 bonnie_cee said

bonnie_cee

Hey Jess ill be going back to the UK afterwards, might go back for tomorrow land or something late July early August. I think the 10 day one will be good as a taster of Europe to see what countries I like and where I wanna revisit! Yes lots of things I wanna do aswel!

• 28 Jan 2013 Phoenix327 said

Phoenix327

Euro Horizon in September!! Since you guys are all going before, drop me a line anytime and let me know how your trip was…

• 16 Feb 2013 DanBC_137 said

DanBC_137

What’s going on y’all? I’m also doing Euro Horizon solo, departing July 18th! Trip is gonna be wildddd, can’t wait!

• 20 Mar 2013 mobbsy89 said

mobbsy89

Me and a mate from Brisbane are going on the 7th July trip :), can’t wait, who else is booked in ? We are going to tommorowland also!

• 21 Mar 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

Hey I’m going solo as well! European Horizon july 4th!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.