Community_discussions_small  

Question

China Adventure 15 April 2013

24 Jan 2013 Ken asked

Ken

Hey everyone, just seeing if anyone has signed up for this tour. I just booked mine yesterday, just curious to see who I'll be travelling with.

• 24 Jan 2013 nikkinoo said

nikkinoo

No but I’m keen to book mine this week for the 28th of Oct! Just wondering whether booking the tour gave you any indication of what the pre-departure hotel is?

• 25 Jan 2013 Ken said

Ken

I haven’t received my package yet, but once I do I’ll let you know more details.

• 9 Mar 2013 Alicia said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this one! :) Pretty keen!

• 10 Mar 2013 Ken said

Ken

That’s awesome Alicia, I’m looking forward to it too! Are you arriving in Beijing before the 15th?

• 10 Mar 2013 Alicia said

Default_avatar

I’m arriving on the morning of the 15th so I have a few hours up my sleeve :) yourself?

• 11 Mar 2013 Ken said

Ken

I’ll be arriving on the afternoon of the 14th, so I’ll have to find stuff to do on my own…though I’m sure that won’t be hard. Have you ever been on a Contiki tour before?

• 11 Mar 2013 Alicia said

Default_avatar

Nope, this is my first; I’m pretty excited! You been on many?

• 12 Mar 2013 Ken said

Ken

This will be my second one. I did European Inspiration last year and had a great time, hopefully this lives up to it. Just over a month away, can’t wait!

• 28 Mar 2013 Ebony Rose said

Ebony Rose

I’ll be there too, first overseas trip solo! I’m arriving on the night of the 14th in Beijing.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.