Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain and Ireland June 2013

25 Jan 2013 Natalie asked

Default_avatar

Hi i may be going on this tour alone, and i just wanted to know if it was still enjoyable doing it solo?, this tour and any tour in general. also wanted to know if anyone else was going on this tour aswell?

• 26 Jan 2013 ahintz said

ahintz

I’m going on the Ireland trip in July solo, and I’m not too worried. I went on my last Contiki solo, and there were a ton of other folks on the trip who were by themselves. In fact, the handful of people who were there with a friend kind of stood out. Everyone quickly bonded as a group and made friends. I don’t think there was anyone on the trip who didn’t have a blast.

Whether you go alone or with a friend, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. Good luck!

• 28 Feb 2013 Sam said

Sam

Which date in June are you doing? I’m on the June 11th tour :))
    I’m going solo as well, and there are a few others of the meet up going solo

• 1 Mar 2013 Natalie said

Default_avatar

im the 21st june tour. i hope you have a great time :)

• 8 Apr 2013 Kristie said

Kristie

I’m also worried about going alone, but I’m sure it’ll still be fun going solo if you make the most out of everything. I plan to do the June 28th tour, shame!

• 29 Apr 2013 Elizabeth C. said

Default_avatar

im doing this trip solo in August, and it will be my second contiki travelling alone. The first was to Australia and i loved it! i would say about half the group was travelling solo, met some awesome people that im still in touch with and we all had a great time. Even the people that came with buddies, many branched out to get to know new people as well.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion