Community_discussions_small  

Comment

january 13

18 Jul 2010 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar
is anybody doing the beaches and reefs 18 day tour starting in sydney on jan 13 and ending in cairns? me and my buddy just booked it last week
  • 28 Jul 2010 StunningStephen said

Default_avatar

Hey Brian! I’m going Down Under January 13 as well.bringing four mates from London…Looking foward to a unique experience with some great guys..hopefully many late late nights Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->….How many fellas you got tagging along? Where are you coming from?

• 17 Oct 2010 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar

Hey man,
    i’m bringing along two other guys. we’re coming in from nyc.

• 6 Nov 2010 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar

me and my two buddies from nyc are leaving. the tour starts at the holiday inn in sydney and lasts 16 days.

• 3 Dec 2010 StunningStephen said

Default_avatar

Hey Ca7ol…i think its the same tour on the site it says 2 travel days as the first of the 18 days and then starts the 16th i believe..i hope you decided to come…looking foward to a great time..where you coming from?

• 8 Dec 2010 .Adam.Usher. said

Default_avatar

Hiya Guys,

Im going on the Reefs and rainforests trip but i think the trips are mostly together for best part of it.

Im starting 16th january from Sydney as well, but ill be out there early from about the 11th. Im travelling on my own so if anyone is up for meeting before ill be wondering around….

Also staying in cairns for a few days after the trip to.

Im from england too, flying out 9th from Heathrow if you other guys from london are travelling ??

• 29 Dec 2010 LennyCalifornia said

LennyCalifornia

Did I happen to book the male-only tour, haha? I’m a dude and it seems that everyone else going on this tour are dudes also.

• 8 Jan 2011 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar

does anyone know if the trip is gonna be canceled because of all the flooding? are we gonna by-pass any cities?

• 9 Jan 2011 Explorer1226432 said

Default_avatar

I got my travel agent to check with contiki a few days ago and their response was that the tours have not been affected by the floods. I dunno how true that is though cause im pretty sure we were meant to stop in Rockhampton and its under water…

• 9 Jan 2011 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar

yeah. i have the list of hotels. i know for a fact one of the hotels was in rockhampton and from what i’ve been reading the whole town is underwater.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.