Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is anyone going on a tour in May?

27 Jan 2013 With84 asked

With84

I'm thinking of going on a solo trip in mid may. Haven't decided on any thing yet. Is any one going in may and where do you plan to go?

• 28 Jan 2013 Nur said

Nur

hey i am doing mediterranean highlights from madrid to rome ..around mid may as well.. which one you are heading to?

• 28 Jan 2013 With84 said

With84

I was thinking of either that one or the European highlights. Would love to see France but am interested in seeing Spain as well.

• 28 Jan 2013 Nur said

Nur

thats what i was going for actually…i was craving to see spain and france..and any country would be bonus..so i chose the mediterranean highlights..it includes italy too…i am so hyped for it..the reviews were saying it is amazing.

• 28 Jan 2013 With84 said

With84

Yeah it’s a tough call. I really want to go to paris. I guess I can get an extension but I just don’t want to travel solo independently.

• 28 Jan 2013 Nur said

Nur

it will be my first time too..and there are many others like going solo as well..its your call..at times its a nice escape.
    hope you will have decision with lots of fun. :)

• 28 Jan 2013 Sam'n'Steph said

Sam'n'Steph

i am going with a friend on the road to athens on may 12.

• 28 Jan 2013 dan87 said

dan87

I am going on the Northern Trek on May 20, then doing the London Explorer (4 nights). I’m also travelling by myself and it will be my first time in Europe / on a Contiki!

• 29 Jan 2013 Clint said

Clint

Doing European Highlights May 22nd!

• 30 Jan 2013 Angel16 said

Default_avatar

hi, im going in mid may european adventurer, i’m going solo as well, but many people do so you won’t be the only one

• 1 Feb 2013 Bec said

Bec

Going in the European Highlights 29th May!!! Can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.