Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 5 Feb 2013 Stephaniet said

Stephaniet

I am!! can not wait!

• 5 Feb 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Neither can I! It’s pretty exciting. Are you going solo?

• 6 Feb 2013 Stephaniet said

Stephaniet

yeah flying solo !! you?

• 6 Feb 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Also flying solo. What option are you doing? Greek islands or Egypt?

• 6 Feb 2013 Stephaniet said

Stephaniet

Im doing the Egypt option ! Already planning on doing Greece before the tour . you ?

• 6 Feb 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Greek islands for me. Was a tough decision but Greece won out. Cool that your doing a tour beforehand. I’m just spending a week in London before the tour.

• 7 Feb 2013 Stephaniet said

Stephaniet

I’m going with friends before hand! not a tour, but ill be in london a week before the tour also !! :)

• 18 Feb 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey my fiancé and I are going too , we are staying a week in London before hand as well

• 1 Mar 2013 NMayhew said

NMayhew

Hi guys, I am hopefully doing this tour in August this year as well. I haven’t decided on specific dates yet but pretty much looking at the 18th. I will also be going solo. It feels good to find some others doing this exact tour solo as I am a little apprehensive about it. I am thinking about the Egypt option as well. Should I book I will definitely let you guys know :-)

Where are you all from?? Im Brisbane, QLD :-)

Soooo excited to travel!!! Just gotta book :-P
    I plan to also hang around London before and after as well!

• 2 Mar 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Hey guys, fantastic that everyone will be in London beforehand, would be a great opportunity to meet everyone first and ease into the tour a little easier (especially us solo gals)! Definitely should book the 18th, sounds like there is a pretty cool bunch of us going :) Yes, I’m on the countdown already so definitely rearing to go, just need to save up my spending money!!! I’m from a small town in the south island of NZ! Hope you aussie chicks don’t mind haha.

• 2 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Yer the 18th is the tour to be on, is there any other guys going on this tour ?!?!
    How are you gals taking money over we are thinking a travel card and cash??
    This is going to be awsome ,so exciting
    Hope we can all get in to Egypt, I was talking to another girl that had to pull out of this tour, if we can’t get in to the country contiki organise another adventure for us, which is good but it would be very disappointing to miss out on see Egypt.

• 3 Mar 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Hey, at the moment I’m not aware of any other fellas going on the tour, but I’m sure there will definitely be some!! Had the same idea as you regarding money. Have read a lot of forums that say travellers checks are just a nuisance and some people had trouble finding banks etc to cash them.
    Will have my fingers and toes crossed for you that you guys can get into Egypt, did Contiki mention what other adventure they do if they can’t? Shame about the country really, cos it looks like a beautiful place to visit.

• 4 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Can not wait… Where abouts you from Lauren ?

• 4 Mar 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

I don’t think anyone of us can haha, will be such an amazing time. I’m from Waimate – Small town in NZ. And you?

• 4 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Haha Definatly on countdown mode now! Melbourne, aus :) look forward to meeting you. Are you staying at the royal hotel the night before the tour?

• 4 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey Kira I have family in Melbourne ,narre warren so does my partner Lauren
    We are in nsw , Dubbo, dout you have heard it before,
    We are stay at the royal we should all go have a pint in a Pom pub

• 4 Mar 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Yes I am, for the four days before! Looking forward to meeting you too and everyone else, would definitely be keen to meet up beforehand!!

• 4 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Really Zac!! Yeh I’ve heard of it, I live in somerville about 30min for narre warren! Awesome looks like we’re all staying there. I’m only staying the one night before but arrive first thing in the morning of the 17th so plently of time for a drink for sure.

• 4 Mar 2013 Stephaniet said

Stephaniet

I’m from Melbourne too !!! Anywhooo ill be staying at the royal for 4 nights before hand ! Can’t wait to be on holidays ! Working drains it !

• 4 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey whats your name ? That’s awsome I love going there when I visit family , but I never get the time, me and my partner are going a week before the tour at the royal the 12th I think we land,

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion