Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 28 May 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Hey everyone :) Im Sarah. My brother Lewis and I will be joining you when the coach gets to Paris. Excited doesn’t even begin to cover it!!! Anyone else getting on in Paris? We’re from Blue Mountains, Sydney.

• 28 May 2013 kira92 said

kira92

That’s awesome Sarah :) are you guys doing Egypt or Greek island option??

• 28 May 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey Sarah I have family in kurrajong is that near you and your brother ?
    Are you spending anymore time in Europe other then the tour ?

• 28 May 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

We’re doing the Egypt option :) Love the history stuff.
    Yeah Kurrajong is pretty close, about 30 mins away, I have a few friends live out that way.

We get into Paris on the 15th so have a few extra days there, then after the tour we have just short of 3 weeks in England/Scotland then 3 nights in Iceland, a week in New York then we’re going to Canada for the winter, hopefully longer. At this point I really don’t know which part I’m more excited about.

• 28 May 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

That’s so awesome I can understand what you mean it all seems unreal

How old are you and your brother ?

• 28 May 2013 lexi said

lexi

hey sarah, when are you going to be in new york and are you doing a tour in new york? I’m from new york but will be in europe until november 4th.

• 28 May 2013 zoe said

Default_avatar

Lexi: are you doing anything before the tour starts? I’m doing what Sarah is doing but backwards- Canada USA and then Europe, so I’ll be in new York before London

• 29 May 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

We get to NY on October 22nd and leave on the 28th, so we’ll just miss you. I really don’t think that 6 nights is going to be enough time but its the best we could manage. Have to plan our days. Going to be a massive week.
    I’m 25, my brothers 23.

• 30 May 2013 lexi said

lexi

Yea there’s lots to do but you can squeeze it in within 6 days. If you want ideas I can give you some before you leave for Europe or on the tour. And Zoe I’m doing a 24 day tour before this one in Europe. When will you be in New York?

• 30 May 2013 jamescaldicott said

Default_avatar

Gday, would appear I am also tagging along on this venture. Heading Egypt route. Think I am in London for a few days prior then heading to Oktoberfest post Amsterdam.

• 30 May 2013 lexi said

lexi

Are you doing Oktoberfest through contiki or on your own? I’m headed to Oktoberfest afterwards also but doing something through contiki

• 30 May 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey James are you traveling alone ? where are you from ? Good to see some more guys are coming

• 30 May 2013 zoe said

Default_avatar

That’s cool, what tour are you doing Lexi? I’ll be in new York 6 days before our tour- will be there for a few days then fly to London. I’m also doing Oktoberfest after the tour :D meeting two friends and doing our own thing

• 30 May 2013 lexi said

lexi

I’m doing the scandinavia and russia tour. Too bad I’m missing you in new york but we should meet up during oktoberfest!

• 30 May 2013 zoe said

Default_avatar

Haha yeah, it would’ve been awesome if it worked out, but yes, weel definitely meet back up in Oktoberfest :D

• 1 Jun 2013 krystle said

krystle

Hi everyone! Just read all 13 pages to catch up on the convo. So glad I came across this discussion, I have been waiting for my reference number from my travel agent so I could join the meetup. My friend Anthony and I will be joining you all on this trip, doing the Greek island option :)

• 1 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey krystle that’s awesome are you doing any traveling before or after this tour ?

• 1 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey does anyone speak a different language relevant to the places we will be visiting ?

• 1 Jun 2013 lexi said

lexi

I speak a little french

• 2 Jun 2013 krystle said

krystle

Yea doing a bit on the way over having 2 nights in Singapore, 2 nights in Dubai, 1 night in Geneva and then 3 nights in London before contiki and after the tour just having an extra night in Germany, hoping to go on a beer bike at some stage if not during the tour then during the extra night.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion