Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 19 Jun 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Im pretty excited for Egypt! And the food :)
    The packing situation is giving me a headache. I’ve heard a lot of people say that they pack very light and then buy stuff as they need it.
    I’m taking a suitcase.

• 19 Jun 2013 Brett said

Brett

I’m taking a backpack Kira. As will be easier with travel afterwards

• 19 Jun 2013 kira92 said

kira92

It’s very hard to decide what to take!
    Yeh if I was travelling around after it would be a back pack but just staying in London. Would be much eaiser!

• 19 Jun 2013 Brett said

Brett

I Spose it’s just whatever is easier for everyone in Thier on scenarios

• 20 Jun 2013 mich said

mich

didnt look at this discussion for a while and now i feel like im out of the loop! haha i leave for europe tomorrow, so so excited!!! cant wait to meet everyone on the tour! im staying in london for a couple of weeks before the tour starts, so if anyone else is there and wants to hang out, let me know :) also, if anyone is looking for some extra reading about our tour, i recommend checking out candaian daves blog! not sure if anyone has posted this on here earlier, but heres the link to it!
    http://www.davechallenger.com/ultimate-european.html
    :)

• 20 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

That’s so exciting mich, very envious right now, stuck at work looking at paint dry in cold weather, me and Lauren would love to hang out in London with any one who’s keen, we are still up for ministry of sound on the Friday night before the tour if anyone is up for it to , we will be at the national royal from the 13th aug
    Can’t wait !!

• 20 Jun 2013 mich said

mich

aww but not too long now til the tour :) im not staying at the national royal until the night before the trip, but would love to catch up with everyone on the friday! guess ill try contact you guys a bit closer to the date!

• 20 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey ant that was very helpful information, I’m going to look in to the Citibank card tonight, I’m a lil iffy on credit cards, I was also looking in to cash passport as well

• 20 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

I’m hopfuly still bringing my phone over so when I know for sure il put it up on my profile

• 20 Jun 2013 Ant said

Ant

No worries Zac/Lauren. I applied for the 28 Degrees card last friday and received it yesterday. Applied for the citibank one too, still waiting on that card though. Any ideas how you are doing your phone? Have just starting looking into that now. Open to advice on the best approach to that, if someone has experiences to share.

• 20 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Awk that was quick, not sure yet, they told me awhile ago (Telstra) I would be best to buy one over there but I need this number for work reasons, so as far as I know now it may or may not work and it will deffinatly cost a bit of pocket money if it does get service, so I’m going down today to work it out, il let you know how it goes, iv got a spare iPhone that I’m taking over to use, hopfuly I don’t need to buy a sim over there even though it would be cheaper. Also I was told that the bus has Internet , is that right ?

• 20 Jun 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Hey gso in regard with contacting everyone when away, are we just going to post on here or should we create a facebook page? Just trying to get the easiest way to catch up and meet everyone :)

• 20 Jun 2013 Ant said

Ant

FB page is a good idea I reckon. I created a private group if people here are keen to join. Faster than this forum too, no offense to Contiki.

LINK DELETED, Working Link Below.

• 20 Jun 2013 Brett said

Brett

Hey Ant. Is that Facebook link working ? I can’t access it. Says it doesn’t exist

• 20 Jun 2013 c.alexandra said

c.alexandra

I am also having trouble accessing that fb group ?

• 20 Jun 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Yeh I can’t access it either!

• 20 Jun 2013 krystle said

krystle

Here use this link just had to adjust privacy settings. Once you go to this link and log in it will take you to the group page and then you just need to click join group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527232397338316/

• 20 Jun 2013 Ant said

Ant

Yeah average FB skills on my part sorry, Krystle has the group going now.

• 20 Jun 2013 krystle said

krystle

Thumbs up to Ant for the idea

• 23 Jun 2013 Monique said

Monique

I just got my cash passport yesterday. It’s the one through Australia Post. It’s pretty good compared to the banks ones.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion