Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 23 Jun 2013 Monique said

Monique
    Hi Brett. I’m taking a light weight suitcase with wheels. That has a handle on the side and top so you can still carry it. Where abouts do u live in Brisbane? Because I live in Bracken Ridge.

Ant I’m taking an ekit sim card from ekit.com. It is a pre paid sim that you can use on any international mobile. It also comes with a free Travel Journal to show where you have been.

• 23 Jun 2013 Ant said

Ant

Looking like a few Brisbanites on this trip! Will check that out Monique, thanks. You should join the FB page if you haven’t already. Link is on the previous page here.

• 23 Jun 2013 Brett said

Brett

Hey Monique. I live in Aspley. Yeah looks like there is a few from Brisbane Ant.

• 24 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey ant I went to Telstra they had to activate international roaming for my plan service, and said to turn off data on my iPhone settings, and just use wifi which I think is available on the bus ¿

• 24 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Just looked at the dollar to euro .66¢ =( should of got it awhile ago

• 24 Jun 2013 Ant said

Ant

Cheers Zac, will have to chat to Telstra as well before I go. I think I read somewhere that the wifi on the coach is not free and you have to pay for it. Not sure the cost of that though. Yeah the Aussie Dollar has been belted against other currencies lately. If only we had known! I will just take it at market rate as I need it, far easier even though everything will cost more now. Join the FB group if you haven’t already.

• 24 Jun 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

We just made a joint Facebook account , request is sent
    Has everyone got there travel info sent to them yet ?

• 2 Jul 2013 Effy said

Effy

Can someone invite me to the fb group please stephanie kirsten dobson is how you can get me. I bought a phone over here. been here for a bit now i bought it from tescos for 15 pound and got a lebara international sim card works fine i intended on bringing and using my iphone but i couldnt because it was locked to an australian phone network “optus”. Hope this helps!

• 2 Jul 2013 Ant said

Ant

Check your other messages on FB. If you can’t get in from that link accept my friend request and I can then add you to the group. Hope you’re having fun, see you soon!

• 26 Jul 2013 kira92 said

kira92

22 days to go :) I’m sooo excited!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion