Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 4 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

That’s awesome.. Where abouts in melbourne?? Only just over 5 months of work left!! Haha.
    My surname? Davenport. Sounds good. A night of drinking in a Pom pub is on the cards then :)

• 4 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Sorry I was asking stolen93 what her name is, i looked up some Restraunts meat the hotel Jamie olivers fifteen isn’t that far and a couple other big name restraunts me and Lauren are planing a culinary experience lol, I wounder if there will be any other couples ?

• 4 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

That’s sounds good. Would love to try that. Well so far no other couples that I know of but I think it could be a possibility!!

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Hey guys, I’ll be on the tour as well with the Greek option.

• 5 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Hey Lexi.. Are you staying at the royal the night before your starts aswell ?

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

I actually have family from England so I’m staying with them but Ill be in London for 5 days or so before the tour starts

• 5 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

That’s handy :) hopefully you can join us for dinner the night before :)

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Yea most definitely sounds like lots of fun!

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey Lexi that’s awsome, I have family in italy .. ALOT lol Me and my fiance willprobly see them another trip but I know you can see previous comments but I’m zac and I’m traveling with my fiancé Lauren, and we can’t wait to meet everyone =) lol

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Yea me too! I was thinking about it actually. My trip says it starts the 16th and then we leave for Paris the 18th. I believe I was mistaken Kira and I will be in the Royal the 17th.

• 5 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

That’s great to hear Lexi! Look forward to it ;)

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Has anyone organised visas ? I think the Egypt option you need it I’m not sure but

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Not sure about the visa situation for Australia, but for the US you don’t need one, so I’m guessing it’s similar. I’m also doing the greek option

• 5 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Haven’t even thought about it to be honest. Not sure if we need one or not? Must look into that!

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Are you from USA Lexi ? That’s awsome, I went there when I was younger it was alot of fun

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Yea I’m from New York. Where in the US did you visit?

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

That’s kool I would love to go to newyork I went to San Fran, San Diego , LA, Tijuana It was great

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion