Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

Sounds awesome I haven’t been there yet. I’ve been more places out of the US than in. I’ve been to Australia before I’ve been to California

• 5 Mar 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Hi Lexi, great to know another face heading away on the same tour. Sounds like you’re a avid traveller. Regarding visa, I think I read something about needing one to get into Turkey for Australia and NZ passport holders. Although I could be completely confused so don’t quote me! Haha

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey Lauren yer I’m pretty sure you need one for Egypt and turkey but I’m sure we can get the visa there as well as here diffrence mite be a lil cheaper but I don’t know which would be cheaper Shouldn’t be much but
    Is anyone else going to Egypt ?
    (Lexi) where in Australia did u travel to ?
    Iv been America around most of australia, hong kong, china and Fiji
    So far I’d love to check out more of America

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey I was just thinking are we spending time at Oktoberfest while we are in Munich ? Does anyone know ?

• 5 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

I sure hope we will be. That’s the main reason I chose this date because it was when October fest was on. If not I’m sure will have some free time to go ourselves :)

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

God I hope so lol we had the same reason for the date but I read the description again and it just said beer hall so I got a lil worried lol I wounder if we could change our flights and spend a week longer in Munich That would be awsome

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

I was planning on doing the contiki oktoberfest after this tour was finished as well. I’ve been to many places. In Australia I went to Cairnes, Hobart, Melbourne, and Sydney. I made a pit stop at New Zealand and went to Auckland and Rotarua as well. Otherwise, I’ve been to Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica, and some islands in the Caribbean.

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Wow how old are you ? You have been busi lol That’s a very impressive list
    What do you mean was ? Your not doing it anymore ?

• 5 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

I’m 21 my family loves to travel so we try and go to different places during winter vacations. I am definitely doing it I think it will be easier to do it through contiki to ensure a place to stay. I had to book a hostel for the day before the tour starts and there were only 1 or 2 hostels with available rooms still.

• 5 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Yer I can imagine it would of been completly booked out, mite talk to our contiki agent about it
    Awk that’s pretty cool you got to travel so much

• 7 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Hey guys I’m heading on his one as well! Greek island option though. Cannot wait I literally just booked my flights :)

• 7 Mar 2013 lauren11 said

lauren11

Awesome! You goin solo?!

• 7 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey effy that’s awsome
    Where you from , are you traveling solo ?

• 7 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

From Adelaide and yea solo for me. So glad I found this discussion! Is anyone heading to Glastonbury before the tour?

• 7 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Sorry where’s that ? And what’s there ?

• 7 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Adelaide is in south Australia :) and Glastonbury is a huge music festival that goes for a few days , very cool. Where are you from?

• 7 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Lol iv been to adelaide for business once I know that one, don’t think iv heard of Glastonbury but, I just looked it up it looks like a massive weekend alot of big names, my fiancé and I went to FAB last year and again a couple years ago it was alright, a lil town in nsw called Dubbo, it isn’t as glamourous as adelaide but its home

• 7 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Haha never heard Adelaide described as glamourous but I’ll take it! What I’d love to know is if anyone’s doing anything in the time leading up to contiki and who’s going with the Greek island option?

• 7 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Work work work for us then a week in London before the tour starts

• 8 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Yep I’m doing Greek island option :) only going to London the day before your starts but spending a week after tour ends :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion