Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 10 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

That’s awesome!! How much are people budgeting for the tour.. I’ve heard 100euro per day?? What’s everyone else doing?

• 10 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Yer I think I’m the only guy so far , I heard that to but I don’t think that includes extras in the tour, but that’s what we are taking, we just can’t work out , travel card or just your normal bank card ? We are taking some cash but I would prefer a card

• 10 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Yeh I don’t know which card to take either? I’ve heard good things about both. I think I’m gonna have to look into them both more to see which one is more convenient!

• 10 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

I know if you add up all the optional excursions it come to1300 euros all up so don’t forget that.

• 10 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Yer same, iv been told by some mates that There is a limit on the travel card not sure but somthing to look into I guess.

• 10 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Spending limit that is, can’t remeber if it’s 1000$ a week ? I Could be wrong ?

• 10 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

And if you plan on doing alot of shopping you mite want to budget a little more
    I didn’t realise the total excursions was that much, Not to bad realy

• 10 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Just checked the website and apparently our tour is full.

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Yer I seen that yesterday , hope they come on here and say hi, Iv been looking through other discussions but can’t find anyone leaving the 18th

• 11 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

No neither can I. I was starting to think there wasn’t many people that had booked for that date because they haven’t joined?

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

I think there’s only one other then me joined the meetup page

kira92

I think I have? But I just went onto the contiki page and I can’t get onto anything?

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Oh ok every time I look at it it’s just a girl name kalani , and another girl caz but she had to pull out due to uni.
    Yer me an Lauren tryed the other day when We uploaded photos it took over and hour for me and it took over two hours for Lauren to even attempt to get in a discussion we gave up, it isn’t that bad on my iPhone but it can lag and then just close safari itself, …. Which is crap cause they should have a better working webpage then this

kira92

Oh that’s strange.. How do you join? Is it just when you check in?

• 11 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Mines fine. Iv’e been on and off it all week but to me I have about six people who have joined the meet up.

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Realy well the only thing I can think Of is cause we are doing Egypt option and yous are doing Greece ???

kira92

Oh that could be true. Good thinking Zac!!

• 11 Mar 2013 LAUREN said

LAUREN

Hi, just joined this page, havnt talked or met with anyone going yet, doing the egypt option, i think our tour is booked out now?

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey good looking how you going

• 11 Mar 2013 LAUREN said

LAUREN

Going good, hello 2 everyone in previous convos =) where are the rest of our travel mates?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.