Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 11 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Okay I’m confused.. So ‘Lauren and Zac’ is Lauren ? Haha

• 11 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

That might be it zac. I hope we have more lads coming though.

• 11 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Hello :)

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Lol yes Lauren and zac is my finace, zac and Lauren Is me zac lol we should probly change that everyone will get it … From now =)
    Yer I realy hope I’m not the only dude,

• 11 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Haha I thought so. I’m sure you won’t be. You would have to be pretty unlucky to be the only male out of a big group!

• 11 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey everyone I am Jess. I am coming on this tour with my friend Kayla. It will be her first over seas trip and my 5th. But this is the biggest for me. I am so looking forward to its cant wait to meet you all. :)

• 11 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Hey jess! Are you up for Greek islands or Egypt? :-)

• 11 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Lol the way my luck has been going I wouldn’t be that shocked , hey Jess

• 12 Mar 2013 LAUREN said

LAUREN

Hello everyone, sorry for confusing i will fix it up lol. zac u should be so lucky to be the only male with 50 women haha =p i think choosing what to pack is my biggest problem so far =/

• 13 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

I am doing the Greek options Greek islands are going to be nuts my friend said its great there. What about everyone else. Are you all doing London a bit before the tour to?

• 13 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Either do I, Roller suit case or back pack ?
    –Jess me and Lauren are doing egypt and we are spending a week prior the tour in London , …. And I just found where M.O.S night club is yay we are so going

• 13 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

I’m going Greek too! :) I’m so excited!!! Possibly spend some time in London before hand not sure. I come home from a music festival only a week before we leave and that’s in Wales.

• 13 Mar 2013 Monique said

Monique

Hi everyone I’m booked on this tour to. Will be looking forward to meeting you all. I’m booked in to the Royal National Hotel too, the night before we leave. I’m doing the Egypt option. I’m also doing the Spanish Spree tour first, leaving on the 8th of July from Madrid. Then I’m staying with family in the Lake District until this tour starts. Also with the visas if you are Australian you do need them for Egypt and Turkey. You can get the Egypt one before you go or when you arrive at the airport (which is said to be a little bit cheaper) but you can only get the turkey one their at the border. I will probably get my Egypt one before I leave so that it is one less hassle on tour. I’m happy to have a few big nights with you guys but I mostly won’t be drinking excessively because I still want to remember the tour.

• 13 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey Monique that’s awsome your doing Egypt me and Lauren are to, how old are you ? What’s your background ?

• 17 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Hey everyone me and Lauren are planning to go to ministry of sound night club, I wouldn’t mind getting VIP tickets to the sataday before the tour if anyone is interested I’m talking with the club now about it ??VIP includes a alot

• 17 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Sounds pretty good Zac. How much and what does it include?

• 17 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

£99.50 per person (£17 Entrance plus £75 Bar spend plus £7.50 service charge)

Your VIP table reservation price includes:

·     A VIP welcome – ‘fast track’ entrance met by our amazing host when you arrive
    ·     Reduced admission ticket
    ·     Minimum spend on drinks throughout the night (£75 per person)
    ·     First round of shots to welcome you on us!
    .     Personal table with our host and waitress service
    ·     Priority bar service for your drinks orders provided by your own designated waitress
    ·     Access to all 4 dance floors
    ·     Access to VIP balcony overlooking the 103 and large windows looking out onto The Box.
    ·     Sweet Treats
    ·     Complimentary VIP cloakroom service

• 17 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Is this the first night everyone meets? I’d love to do this but i also want to spend that night with everyone else who has joined the tour but not the meetup? maybe we should organise this for after we’ve met everyone else maybe after the tour as a goodbye thing so others can do this?

• 17 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Yer it’s the night be for the tour starts, the tour finishs during the week and we leave the next day, so we won’t be doing it after, it would be good to meet everyone that night but it seems like that’s the best night to go and we’ve always wanted to go , will have to see who’s playing that weekend maby Friday night will have a better dj , but we are definatly going before the tour

• 17 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

I’d be up for Friday. But I don’t think i’d do Saturday. I don’t want to exclude myself from the majority of tour goers the night we all meet. Especially as I’m going solo, everyone will be getting to know each other that night and I want to be there for that.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion