Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 17 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

How many more have you guys got in your meet ups ?

• 17 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Around 6 people I think

• 17 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Are they the same people that have commented in this discussion or diffrent contikiers ?
    Is everyone bringing a phone or laptop ? ?

• 18 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

I’m bringing a tablet and I’m going to buy a crappy disposable phone over there. Iv’e heard its pretty essential to bring a tablet or something to entertain yourselves on the bus.

• 18 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

What tablet have you got. I’m looking into the iPads for work and iv got a old iPhone 4 I was thinking of taking,

• 18 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Iv’e had the new ipad and and iphone 4 and i really have to say that while apple technology looks flashy and sleek it really dosen’t compare to android tech. Apples software is very restricted and its not good for much more than browsing the web sending e-mails playing on apps or listening to media and even these things have heavy restrictions . It depends on what you want to use it for. Having owned an iphone, ipad, samsung galaxy s3 and an asus eee pad I can with alot of confidence say unless apple makes some huge changes im never going to buy anything from them again. But its up to you. Unless your tech savvy you probably wont make much use of the freedom android gives its users.

• 18 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

I bought an asus eee pad transformer TF101 but i wont bring the keyboard attachment.

• 18 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Arnt you worried it will turn in to a killing machine but ? =P I will have to look into them all I think

• 18 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Ministry of sound says saturday is busier but Friday has heavier “house music”

• 19 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Let me know what you guys decide if its Friday I’ll go but if Saturday I am going to have to pass.

• 19 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Il talk to Lauren,
    EVERYONE SHOULD TELL ME IF THEY WANT TO GO TO MINISTRY OF SOUND NIGHT CLUB AND I CAN ORGANISE WITH THE CLUB FOR OUR PARTY let other people in our tour know that arnt in this discussion about it .. If u want to lol =) probly won’t buy tickets until I see who’s playing that night but realy it won’t matter coz it’s MOS night club and it will be awsome either way lol
    I will be buying VIP if u don’t want to that’s ok still let me know if your coming you wont be left out =)

• 19 Mar 2013 Monique said

Monique

Hey Zac and Lauren I’ll be 26 when I go on tour, I work in childcare and like to party.

• 19 Mar 2013 Monique said

Monique

Yeah I don’t think all of us should have a big night out before we go. But I would be up for dinner and a few drinks. PS don’t want to miss the bus 

• 19 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

I think I’m with effy. Probably not the best idea for the night before as that’s when we will get to meet everyone else on the tour! Ill prob be up for dinner and drinks also Monique. Are you doing the Greek island or Egypt option Monique ?

• 19 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Even if it’s Friday night not Saturday ? We are definatly up for dinner and drinks Saturday night to meet every one ( the night before the tour)
    Yer I had a good think after effy pointed it out wouldn’t be a great idea

• 19 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

Kira will you be in London on the Friday night?

• 19 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Nah effy I’m not, get in on Saturday morning :(

• 19 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Oh well this seems like a bad idea ,we have to have Kira =(
    Seems like dinner and a drink on Saturday is going to be pretty awsome but does anyone have a suggestion for where we will dine in London ??

• 20 Mar 2013 lexi said

lexi

there are a lot of places to eat in covent garden…otherwise we can stroll around the area of the hotel to see what’s near by

• 20 Mar 2013 Stephaniet said

Stephaniet

I believe that all the best nights are the ones unplanned ! Lets all play it by ear and when we get there suss out what’s best to do! Genuinely can’t wait to meet you all and get up to mischief madness !

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.