Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European 18.August 2013. Who's going?

28 Jan 2013 lauren11 asked

lauren11

Just wondering who else is going on the Ultimate European tour departing 18th August 2013??

• 20 Mar 2013 kira92 said

kira92

Why don’t you just see how many you can get for the Friday night Zac?

Yeh might be best to just have a wander during the day and see what’s around :)

• 20 Mar 2013 Monique said

Monique

Hi Kira. I’m doing the Egypt option. And i think the unplanned night sounds good. We should all arrange a time and a place to meet though. Probably in the early evening so we can meet and invite more people to come out with us. I think a lot of people will be staying in the hotel that night due to the early start the next morning and I will also be arriving there in the early afternoon.

• 20 Mar 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Il try Kira, Sounds like a plan or unplan ? What are we thinking 4 or 5 pm ? Early night ?

• 20 Mar 2013 Monique said

Monique

Yes definitely an early night. I’m betting they will require us to get up at an extremely early hour to get everyone packed and on the bus by a reasonable time. ( I heard through the travel agent that there is sometimes a long wait to catch the ferry at this time of year. Especially on the way back because of Oktoberfest.) I’ll have to check in with my relatives to see what time I’ll get to the hotel before I can book in a time to meet up with everyone. I’m still organising the English part of my trip. I’ve got a lot of family in England that I will be meeting and staying with before the tour.

• 20 Mar 2013 Effy said

Effy

I think its a 6am start i also think its best to play it by ear.

• 22 Mar 2013 Nomi said

Default_avatar

I am thinking abt it too but confused with big chill…. Weill let you guys know what i finally deceide

• 22 Mar 2013 Nomi said

Default_avatar

its full my bad didnt check the dates first I would have love to join u ppl now i have to opt for another tour

• 27 Mar 2013 LAUREN said

LAUREN

Hey, cant wait 2 meet everyone, and put some faces 2 names, hopefully will be a relaxed good time in some awesome places =)

• 1 Apr 2013 KatieDorn said

KatieDorn

I’m on the request list :)

• 2 Apr 2013 Effy said

Effy

Hey guys so does anyone know what the deal with visas etc is? I’m planning on having my British passport while I’m there so I can work. I’m also considering not coming back.

• 2 Apr 2013 Ben and tash said

Ben and tash

Hey guys, ben and i will also be joining youz on this trip :)

• 2 Apr 2013 KatieDorn said

KatieDorn

We get our visa for Turkey at the border. It’s $20 and you need a full blank page in your passport!

• 2 Apr 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

you can organise the egypt visa here but also at the border
    tash n ben awsome to see another couple coming …. (are you guys a couple )
    effy thats awsome i dont think (please tell me if im wrong )you need a visa cept egypt n turkey ?

• 3 Apr 2013 Effy said

Effy

That’s much easier than I thought it would be! I’m getting very excited about all this guys! I leave for the uk in just 8 weeks! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 3 Apr 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

I can see why you won’t want to come back , you will be over there for so long,it will become your new home bythe end of the tour …very very jealous lol =)

• 3 Apr 2013 KatieDorn said

KatieDorn

Agh didn’t get into this one, leaving on the 19th now! Have a great trip you guys!

• 3 Apr 2013 Ben and tash said

Ben and tash

yes zac and laren we are =)

• 3 Apr 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

Lol madness
    Are youz in London before the contiki trip starts

• 3 Apr 2013 Effy said

Effy

Are you guys sharing dorms or getting you’re own rooms?

• 3 Apr 2013 ZAC said

ZAC

If we have the choice I think we will get our own room other wise whateva is available ? Why’s that ?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.