Community_discussions_small  

Question

New York Explorer 30th April 2013

28 Jan 2013 Charlene asked

Charlene

Hey! I know its a few months away but, is anyone else booked on this tour? I am really looking forward to New York City!

Would love to hear from those also on this tour :-)

Charlene

• 6 Feb 2013 Tracykins said

Tracykins

I haven’t booked it yet, but I really want to book this tour! I’ve heard that early May is a great time to go to NYC! I’ll be traveling alone, but I’ll probably book a twin share room. I’ve also noticed that a lot of people are from Australia and New Zealand. I’m actually from California.

So, how are the Contiki tours when you’re flying solo? Do most people go in groups, or go alone?

• 6 Feb 2013 Charlene said

Charlene

I’m going to be going solo & will be doing twin share. I am from New Zealand also. This is my first time in America and my first Contiki trip. I’m looking forward to meeting lots of new people from all around the world :-) and can’t wait to explore New York City!!

• 13 Mar 2013 ReneeandShane said

ReneeandShane

my husband and i will be on this tour, its our 1st time to america too and we have done contiki before it was fun i cant wait to meet everyone. a friend of mine has been on heaps of contikis and she always goes solo you will have a really fun time :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.