Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European plus Egypt april 10th?

28 Jan 2013 charlie asked

charlie

Hi just wondering if anyone else here is on the same trip :)

• 20 Feb 2013 charlie said

charlie

Hi :) yeah I hope were not the only people doing the Egypt option aha , if your looking for things to do in London
    tower of London , British museum, war museum, London eye, Madame tussauds, st Pauls cathedral, there’s quiet a few different things to do if your looking to go for a drink though I would watch out for certain bars in particular in Leicester square, as they can charge over the top, most I have seen was 6 pounds for a pint of fosters!!(almost fell of my stall, bare in mind I live 20 minutes away and my local is £2.80 lol )

• 23 Feb 2013 LisaRose said

LisaRose

Hi all :)

Me and My boyfriend are doing the Greek Island option, we are Western Australians :). We havent booked any London accomodation yet, as we aren’t 100% sure where abouts to stay. Does anyone know what hotel/hostel the contiki leaves from?? Where abouts are other people staying in London??

• 24 Feb 2013 Shaneo Ace said

Shaneo Ace

Charlie We got Jen in on the Egypt so that’s one more woo! And thanks for that! I have done afew of thows before but I didn’t even think of the tower of London :P
    cheers for the heads up there! 6 pounds? and for Fosters at that? fuck that haha

And hi Lisa the tour is leaving from The Royal National hotel. So I think most people are stay there on the night of the 9th :)

• 25 Feb 2013 sarah.love said

sarah.love

I’m on the Egypt tour so that makes four of us so far :) I’m really looking forward to that part of the trip to be honest so here’s to hoping its a great experience! I think a quick drink will be needed after all the planned activities, hopefully a cheap one will be at hand :P
    Ill be at the royal national the night before aswell, Lisa :) will yous be checking in before the trip too?

• 1 Mar 2013 Deni said

Deni

Hey my friend and I will be on the tour also! Doing Egypt as well, not Greek Islands. And I’ll be 19 and my friend is 18 :) both from Darwin, Australia. So excited!!

• 2 Mar 2013 sarah.love said

sarah.love

That sounds brilliant, we shall have quite the group going! Are yous going to be in london before the trip as well? :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.