Community_discussions_small  

Question

WILD WESTERN (WINTER) 27th feb 2013!

29 Jan 2013 Zoe! asked

Zoe!

Hey I'll be leaving solo from melbourne tuesday the 26th Feb would love to have some people
to hang out with the night before we all catch up and during the day on the 27th!

Thanks Zoe

• 2 Feb 2013 Hannahgouldz said

Hannahgouldz

zoe your riding solo!! so am I ?! and i would love to have someone else to hang with on the 26th as i fly in early morning!!! how exciting its only days away!! :)

• 2 Feb 2013 Zoe! said

Zoe!

oh!!!! amazing!! where r u coming from? ill have a look at my details and get back to you add us on facey zozie_nil@hotmail.com ;) sooooo glad someone finally wrote back haha I was starting to feel like a major loner :/

xo

• 2 Feb 2013 Hannahgouldz said

Hannahgouldz

I’m from Brisbane :-) I tried to find you on Facebook but no luck!! Maybe look for me! fall_4him@hotmail.com
    I know I’m glad I finally can get to know a girl on tour yew

• 2 Feb 2013 Zoe! said

Zoe!

oh sweet!! found u on facey ;) ill check my details on my flights and pm you when youve added me :) sorry u couldnbt find me I was going through interviews and put some wierd privacy settings on my fb

• 22 Feb 2013 Jackie said

Jackie

Hey girls! I’m Jackie and I am from Melbourne! Also looking for some friends to hang out with on the 26th

• 22 Feb 2013 Jackie said

Jackie

Anyone flying from Melbourne on the 26th. American Airlines.

• 22 Feb 2013 Francesca said

Default_avatar

just seen these.. im flying from london on the 26th and get in at about 5pm. where are you all staying the night of the 26th?

• 23 Feb 2013 Jackie said

Jackie

I’m staying at the Hilton. Which I think is where the tour leaves from.

• 23 Feb 2013 Francesca said

Default_avatar

i wish i’d booked the hilton! i’m staying in a hostel about 40 mins away so not looking forward to traveling there early on the 27th!! tried booking a last minute room in the hilton but the only rooms available are 2 twin beds so too expensive…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion