Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 16th Sept 2013

29 Jan 2013 Nicole asked

Nicole

I'm a first time traveller and am looking at booking this tour! I was wondering if anyone (whether in this tour or not) has any advice about travelling in general and/or about this tour.
I'm not sure if this would be too long a trip for my first one. I have so many questions!

Any advice would be much appreciated!! :)

• 5 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

I’m planning on booking this tour for the 16th also, traveling solo for the first time too! I looked at some of the shorter tours, but while you’re over there i think it’s best to see as much as you can!

• 8 May 2013 MarnieJoy said

MarnieJoy

Hi there! Not sure if you ended up booking this tour but I am on it, and so are a few others, we’ve already made a facebook page and are getting to know each other. If you decided to do it, let us know =)

• 13 May 2013 Meaghan said

Meaghan

I did this tour a couple of years ago and I loved it. If you are wanting to see a lot of places in a short amount of time then I would recommend this tour.
    I thought it was the perfect amount of time without being too long. I really wanted to go to Spain so thats why i chose the slightly longer tour over some of the others. So it also depends on what you want to see and how much time you have in Europe.
    I would also recommend staying in London a few days before and after your trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion