Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of Europe July 6th, 2013 Anyone?

29 Jan 2013 Explorer1105137 asked

Default_avatar

Is anyone booked on the Best of Europe starting July 6th?

• 13 Jun 2013 Tristane said

Tristane

does it start in paris and end in rome? i think i am on that tour. but i start in amsterdam on the 9th, and i guess i join the tour from there.

• 13 Jun 2013 Explorer1105137 said

Default_avatar

yes that’s the one! i start in paris but i guess i’ll be meeting you in amsterdam then!

• 14 Jun 2013 Nyssa said

Nyssa

Hi, I am going on this tour. I’m starting in Paris. This is my first time travelling and i’m doing it solo! Are you guys travelling with people of by yourself? Have you done any other contiki’s before?
    Nys

• 14 Jun 2013 Tristane said

Tristane

I went to Thailand with Contiki in February. It was great! I went with a couple of friends but there were lots of solo travelers too. I’m actually going to be in Paris around the same time as the tour but will be with family at that time. So I’m meeting up in Amsterdam on the night of the 9th. I’ll be traveling solo has well!

Look forward to meeting everyone :)

• 14 Jun 2013 Explorer1105137 said

Default_avatar

i’m going on the trip by myself as well but i’ve been a few other contikis before and i can tell you that it’s going to be great! i can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 9 Jan 2014 nimaheywood said

nimaheywood

My friend and I are doing this tour. Starting Paris on 6th July :)

• 9 Jan 2014 nimaheywood said

nimaheywood

My friend and I are going on this. So keen! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion