Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade July 25th 2013

29 Jan 2013 Tiffy7 asked

Tiffy7

Hi, Im doing this tour and was wondering who else is doing this tour or who has done this tour before.....

• 3 Feb 2013 AAB90 said

AAB90

Hey!

I’m Alex, i’m from SA, Australia. I did the Best of USA contiki tour last year and that made me want to travel more. Europe is next on my list and I’m thinking of doing this tour! I guess i’ll be aiming for June or July because that’s when it’ll be warmer.

• 3 Feb 2013 Hayley01 said

Hayley01

I’ve been thinking of doing a Europe tour and this one sounds great, I’m just a tad nervous doing it solo ha!

• 3 Feb 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

You guys should book it :-)
    Hayley01 you shouldn’t be nervous it will be amazing and you will meet lots
    Of new people :-)

• 3 Feb 2013 Hayley01 said

Hayley01

Haha I know just first trip over seas!

• 7 Feb 2013 nadine said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m nadine and i just booked this tour with my friend Jess! I’ve traveled with Contiki before but in the US, so i am ready for fun, adventurous times and of course to party! haha

• 8 Feb 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

Hi Nadine, Im Looking forward to it, I’m going with My sister Amanda and a another girlfriend of ours Tori. Yes I have heard there is pleanty of partying involved haha but should be amazing. I havent done a Contiki before but have heard great things. So you are on the same one as us? if so see you in Europe :)

• 10 Feb 2013 nadine said

Default_avatar

Yes we’ve booked for the 25th of July so we shall see you in London!

• 10 Feb 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

Awesome see you guys in London :)

• 27 Feb 2013 Yuvi said

Yuvi

im stuck between choosing June or July tour ? Any Suggestions ?

• 27 Feb 2013 Sophie said

Sophie

Hi! :) I’m doing this tour as well, I’ve never been to Europe. So excited!

• 27 Feb 2013 Lily said

Default_avatar

A few of my friends are doing that tour, they’re from Australia. Liv, Morgan and Allanah. Say hi from me!

• 28 Feb 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

@sophie I haven’t been either but I’m super excited :) who are you going with?

@lily I will say hi to your friends :)
    I can’t wait it’s going to be awesome!!!

• 28 Feb 2013 chaney said

chaney

hey. me and my cousin are going on this tour too so excited. we are also going to london a week before and paris 5 days after and then the greek island for a week after the tour too. :)

• 1 Mar 2013 Sophie said

Sophie

I am going with a good friend from school :) How about you?

• 1 Mar 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

@chaney thats awesome we are going a week before and then traveling for 2 months after with no real plans just going to go where the wind takes us really, we may join you in the greek Islands :)

@sophie Im going with my sister and another girlfriend of ours, its going to be alot of fun :)

• 2 Mar 2013 chaney said

chaney

you are more then welcome to join use :)

• 6 Mar 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

@chaney thanks we might just do that the more the merrie :)

• 10 Mar 2013 Ryan2492 said

Ryan2492

Hi all! Im doing mine from the 27th of july. Anyone else going on that date?

• 20 Mar 2013 Sophie mac said

Sophie mac

hey tiffy and sophie ! my name is sophie as well and my sister and I are doing the july 25th trip too ! our friend did it last year and said it was the most amazing trip of his life … cant wait to meet u guys !

• 20 Mar 2013 Tiffy7 said

Tiffy7

Hi Sophie Mac, that awesome. It will be a great trip! my sister and I are really excited. It will be good to meet you all :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.