Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade July 25th 2013

29 Jan 2013 Tiffy7 asked

Tiffy7

Hi, Im doing this tour and was wondering who else is doing this tour or who has done this tour before.....

• 20 Mar 2013 Sophie said

Sophie

Hi Sophie Mac :) YAY the time is going so quick,we will be there in no time! Can’t wait to meet everyone. So excited!!!

• 20 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

I swear everyone is doing this Escapade and no one is doing the July 31st.. worst!

• 9 Apr 2013 krystals said

krystals

I have just booked this tour July 25th! Im travelling solo first time in Europe im so excited cant wait to meet everyone :).

• 16 Apr 2013 Robert2578 said

Robert2578

Im not sure if july 23 or 25 would be better,, i havent seen anyone talk about the 23..

• 16 Apr 2013 krystals said

krystals

Hey Robert I had the same problem I was going to do the 23rd but when my travel agent booked he said the 25th was a guaranteed departure so that’s the one I ended up booking on :)

• 17 Apr 2013 Robert2578 said

Robert2578

@krystal… I have a Russian cruise for august 20 from London… so im not sure I would make it to dover on time and I don’t want to miss my cruise.. The problem I see is that nobody has said anything about the july 23 trip lol
    don’t know where to head.. as of right now its 50% full both trip dates

• 28 May 2013 Dave said

Default_avatar

hi I am doing this trip as well traveling solo from Australia should be great time see everyone there

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.