Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl - July 14th 2013!

30 Jan 2013 Ishan asked

Default_avatar

Hi there! A friend and I have booked and paid for everything for our European Whirl tour on the 14th of July 2013 departing from London. Anyone here going on the same day? Would be great to know some other people before we depart! :)

• 2 Feb 2013 Tenealle said

Tenealle

Hi! My cousin and I are doing this tour!!

Are you as excited as we are???? Look forward to seeing you there

• 3 Feb 2013 Ishan said

Default_avatar

Hey! Didn’t expect anyone to answer haha. Awesome, looking forward to seeing you there as well!!

Yes, very excited actually haha. 4.5 months to go! Cannot wait.

Are you doing just this tour?

• 3 Feb 2013 Tenealle said

Tenealle

It’s going to be so great.

We’re starting on the Great Britain & Ireland tour from the 25th June. What about you?

• 4 Feb 2013 Ishan said

Default_avatar

Yeah it is! :)

Oh cool, I wanted to do that as well. Looks pretty awesome. We’re flying to Barcelona on the 27th and spending a week in Barcelona, San Sebastian and doing the contiki pamplona tour. Running of the bulls haha. Then we’re just spending about a week in London before European whirl starts :). So close yet so far away.

• 3 Mar 2013 Drew said

Default_avatar

Hey Ishan and Tenealle!

I will be doing this tour with a few other friends. Counting down the days now. It will be my first Contiki, but my other friends have done New Zealand.

Ishan – We will also be heading to the Pamplona Bulls tour for the Opening week. We will have to try and catch up there before the main Contiki kicks off! :)

• 4 Mar 2013 Tenealle said

Tenealle

We will be spending a few days in London before the European Whirl tour starts too!

Where are you guys from?

• 4 Mar 2013 Drew said

Default_avatar

We will be heading from Pamplona to London for a week before the tour starts as well. Maybe we could all meet up before the tour starts?

We’re from Ballarat. Can’t wait!

• 9 May 2013 Ishan said

Default_avatar

Hey Drew,

Just noticed that we’re doing the same Pamplona + European Whirl tour! We should definitely meet up before the tour starts. Me and My mate are departing Sydney on the 27th of June and flying into Barcelona and staying there for a few days before the Pamplona tour starts. Let me know what your plans are and maybe we can sort something out?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion