Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand southern JULY 11TH 2013 LA-NY..get on board!

30 Jan 2013 Leahalyse asked

Leahalyse

Get on board people!!
So many other tours have soo many people joining their tour and meet ups page.. we have a lonely 3!! but surely theres some fun people that would lovvve to join :)??

Im 21, from Melbourne Australia, I have been to bali 9 times , will be 10 in a month but thats as far as I have ventured out, I am doing this tour on my own :) and I cannot wait!!! I have been counting down the days for just under a year now! I hope it lives up to my expectations :)!!!

• 26 Apr 2013 rachbabes said

rachbabes

Guys add me on Facebook, just search Rachel Borazio and I should come up :)

• 26 Apr 2013 TonyHermans said

TonyHermans

Sounds great, FB page then we can go from there. Its a pity your not in the states two days earlier Taryn, I’ve heard from lots of ppl the 4th of July goes off!

• 26 Apr 2013 TarynWainman said

TarynWainman

There are so many Tony Hermans lol want to add me Tony – added you Rach :)

• 26 Apr 2013 TonyHermans said

TonyHermans

lol, is there? It’s cool I’ll add you guys then.

• 26 Apr 2013 Leahalyse said

Leahalyse

Add Leah booth :))

• 26 Apr 2013 corey24 said

corey24

Peeps I have a friend that works for contiki and she told me today that this is one of the best contiki tours going and that ours is 50% full already.:) happy days p.s Leah I can not find you on fb.

• 26 Apr 2013 TarynWainman said

TarynWainman

yay fb group is done :) and thats awesome Corey! :) one of my friends did it last year she talked about it so much which made me book it myself :) so excited

• 26 Apr 2013 Shan said

Shan

Hi Everyone! Cannot wait we are going to have an awesome time :) I arrive in the morning on the 9th keen to go sight seeing etc let me know who would like to join… Staying at double trees. Count down is on … Flying from Brisbane. Talk soon

• 27 Apr 2013 Costa said

Costa

Shan, also flying in on the 9th. You have facebook? The ever awesome Taryn created a group for us to be able to be able to stay in easier contact with one another. Add any one us and we’ll be sure to pull you into the group.

• 7 May 2013 Nicolecondran said

Nicolecondran

Hey everyone. just paid off my contiki yesterday and just signed up im 24 from wollongong nsw travelling solo. Very excited for this holiday. I have got abit of the travel bug have done two europe trips and have been to america once before but I was only 18 so glad to be coming back over now being the legal age. I fly out on the 9th but dont get into LA till like 930pm oh well but definetely keen to meet up with everyone before the tour. feel free to add me on facebook. just search nicole condran and i should pop up. 9 weeks today until I leave :D

• 7 May 2013 Casper said

Casper

Hello people. Ive had this tour booked for a while now, im from Perth WA and also travelling solo. I did the grand northern last year and loved it, so I though I would give the Grand Southern a shot this year. Im heading to Europe first for a month and then fly into LA on the 8th of July and should be staying at the USA hostel Hollywood. Is anyone else staying there? I have looked for the facebook group page but couldn’t find it. Anyway cant wait to meet you all.

• 7 May 2013 corey24 said

corey24

Welcome Guys good to see the crew is growing thats awesome :) the fb page that was made up has been so useful to me being a first time traveler so I hope it helps you just as much in keeping in the loop with what’s going on. it’s called the Grand Southern LA-NY Contiki July 11 2013. Hope you find it and I look forward to hearing about your northern tour I am keen on doing that one too.

• 7 May 2013 Nicolecondran said

Nicolecondran

Hey would someone please be able to add me to the Facebook group I can’t find it anywhere or send me the link as the other link someone posted didn’t work. thanks

• 7 May 2013 TarynWainman said

TarynWainman

Yay welcome guys!! :) – I added you this morning Nicole and Casper I think you added me? I will add you to it as well :) (its a secret page so only our group can see it – then as the tour goes or after we can all post the stuff not PG rated onto that too :P) our group keeps growing and everyone is traveling solo so far which is pretty awesome :)

• 12 May 2013 Casper said

Casper

Hello Guys, Could someone add me to the facebook group, ive taken all my privacy settings off, usually im hard to find, just look up Clayton Denker. I should be the only one in Western Australia. Thanks guys looking forward to getting to know you all.

• 13 May 2013 anna said

anna

hey everyone!
    i’ve booked the southern adventure tour departing on the 11th of july and my understanding is that we’re one big group until new orleans? anyway i hope that’s right cause this seems like a pretty awesome group of people!
    like most of you, i’m from oz (melbourne) and travelling alone – initially through uni but i decided to extend my trip so i will already be in la and am checking into the doubletree on the morning of the 10th. my only problem is that i don’t have facebook lol but i’d love to sightsee and go out for dinner and drinks with everyone on the 10th, can someone please please keep me updated? i’d really appreciate it
    look forward to meeting you all soon

• 13 May 2013 Leahalyse said

Leahalyse

Hi Anna
    Where abouts in Melbourne ? There’s a few of us melbournians ;) keen to get out of this yuk weather !
    And why is it a big group until New Orleans ?

• 13 May 2013 anna said

anna

hey leah!
    south eastern suburbs, what about you? and the weather really does suck
    i just meant that i think the people signed up for the grand southern and the southern adventure are all together until the southern adventure ends in new orleans
    so have you guys worked out anymore details for the 10th?

• 13 May 2013 Leahalyse said

Leahalyse

Haha me too !! I’m from botanic ridge … Near pearcedale or cranbourne if u know there ??

We are doing a dinner and drinks . Not sure where but don’t worry we will keep u updated!

• 13 May 2013 anna said

anna

oh yeah i know of cranbourne
    excellent thank you so much!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion