Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery (Start New Orleans) Aug 6th 2013

30 Jan 2013 BrookeFelici asked

BrookeFelici

Hey, me and my best friend have booked to do this tour. Just wondering who else will be joining us?? It'll be nice to start talking and getting to know other travellers before heading on the trip! I went on a Contiki by myself last year and know how daunting it can be heading off alone. In the process of creating a facebook group for all people going on this tour or feel free to add me on facebook - Brooke Felici
Can't wait to travel with you!!! :)

• 18 Apr 2013 Michelle said

Default_avatar

My sister and I have also booked this one. Very excited as its finally feeling closer :)

• 18 Apr 2013 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

Oh yay! It is getting super close! I’m beyond excited. Where Abouts are you from? Are you just doing the contiki or other travelling too?

• 18 Apr 2013 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m from Brisbane :) going to a conference in memphis for a week, then staying a couple of days after the tour in NYC. My sister is from Sydney and is doing another tour prior on the west coast I think? and staying a little longer than me also. How about you guys?

BrookeFelici

Oh how exciting! :) me and my friend are doing a few days in Vegas before the tour, a day in New York after then a week in Hawaii after that!!! :) so excited!!!

BrookeFelici

If you have Facebook search the group I’ve just made – contiki eastern discovery (start New Orleans) August 6 2013

:)

• 18 Jul 2013 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hey, me and my friends are coming on this trip! Just logged in and very excited!! Is that Facebook group up and running, I might try and find it! I’ve not done anything like this before…not long now!

• 18 Jul 2013 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

Hey!! :) how exciting that you and your friend are coming! Theres not long to go at all, im very excited :) The facey group is up and running feel free to add it :) if you cant find it just add me on facey and I can invite you to the group :)

• 18 Jul 2013 Sarah said

Default_avatar

I couldn’t find the group but think I’ve added you on Facebook! I’m Sarah Brown! Look forward to chatting some more xx

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.