Community_discussions_small  

Comment

big indochina feb 6th 2011

23 Sep 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar
anyone doing this tour?
  • 25 Sep 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar

i am booked to go on this tour anyone else doing it.names keegan am from new zealand

• 27 Sep 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Hey Keegan,
    I’m pretty sure that I’m your tour also. Since the Asian adventure tour starts on the same day as the big indochina tour.

• 2 Oct 2010 jes said

Default_avatar

hi lauren,
    where r u from?
    i’ll be there early staying in phuket for a few days. where abouts will you be?

• 5 Oct 2010 LaurenMoody22 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jes! I’m from London, England. I fly into Bangkok on Friday so will probably remain in or around there as it’s only for 2 nights. Never been away completely on my own before so I thought I’d see if anyone else was going to be about!

• 5 Oct 2010 Explorer1209943 said

Default_avatar

hey feel free to add me on facebook (keegan baddeley) .

• 6 Oct 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

What’s up Jes, Lauren and Keegan. I’m Ryan from Toronto. I’m on the Asian Adventure but Iam certain that we start the tour together. Since it’s a modulated tour. I will be flying in 3 days before the tour start. And looking at hostels to stay at. Add me on facebook Ryan Malillin, only 4 months away ye yeah.

• 6 Oct 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Hi Lauren my profile is the picture with 3 people infront of the Sydney harbor bridge at night. Suprisingly I don’t even know those other people with the same name lol

• 13 Jan 2011 SuperKirsten said

SuperKirsten

Hi, I’m Kirsten from Ottawa, Canada. I’m looking forward to meeting you all on tour! I’m travelling with my boyfriend Omar, it’s our second tour together and my third…I’m kind of addicted… Feel free to facebook me! (kirstengelevan)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.