Community_discussions_small  

Question

May 4 Brazil&Argentina Experience / The Adventurer

31 Jan 2013 Mariska asked

Mariska

Hiii, I'm Mariska, 24 years old, from The Netherlands. In less than 100 days I'll be doing my second Contiki Tour (after Beaches and Reefs in Australia). I'm getting really excited about it and wondering about my fellow Contiki tour mates! I'll be traveling by myself so it would be nice to get in touch with a few of you before the tour heads out!

Who else is doing the Brazil and Argentina Experience (Argentina and Brazil Experience Reversed) or The Adventurer Reversed leaving in Rio de Janeiro on May 4th?

I've just added the 2 pre nights in Rio and 2 post nights in Buenos Aires to my booking. Still looking for another accommodation in Rio de Janeiro since I arrive in the evening of April, 28th (on a sunday) already :-). Anyone else arriving early?

• 8 Apr 2013 GabyB said

GabyB

Hi Mariska, I’m doing the Adventurer Reversed (May 4th), and I also booked 2 pre nights in Rio, maybe we could meet up early and check out the city? I’m super excited about it! (I replied to your other post in the discussion board, and I sent a request to join the FB group)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.