Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone doing the LA to the Bay in August ?

31 Jan 2013 Rudirudz7 asked

Rudirudz7

im thinking about doing LA to the Bay 1 man , does anyone have any advice on a good accomdation for the night before the tour starts ? anyone else doing this tour at the same time ?

• 3 Mar 2013 kirakira said

kirakira

Hiya!
    We’re doing the Western Highlights tour leaving LA on 21st Aug which I believe is part of the LA to the Bay tour. I’ve been told that the meeting place in LA is the Doubletree by Hilton so we’ll be staying there the night before the tour starts.

• 12 Mar 2013 Moo said

Default_avatar

Hi There, I’m wanting to do this trip – 90% currently… awaiting a final price break down from agent. It would be from 31st July into Aug. My concern is accomodation the night before – have you found somewhere with a good price?

• 19 Mar 2013 Rudirudz7 said

Rudirudz7

Hi kirakira , im arriving in La on Aug 21st, doing LA Explorer 4 nights , then LA to the Bay from Aug 25th to September 5th..i was told about the meeting place being there too, im just waiting for confirmation .

Hi Moo, the best thing to do is to ask your travel agent to book you a nights pre-accomodation in the same hotel as where your Tour starts ..i believe most ppl to do that..are you planning on doing LA to the Bay?

• 19 Mar 2013 Moo said

Default_avatar

Hi Rudirudz :) What a pity we not on the same tour! I am def doing from 31st July – 10th Aug then New York. Am going to LA prior to the tour – have you found any good activities to do prior? I saw one on electric cycling through Santa Monica. Maaaaaan!!! I am soooooooo excited for this trip but I have yet to find someone on mine hahaha!!!!

• 12 Apr 2013 Rudirudz7 said

Rudirudz7

@Moo, New York is gonna be insane !! i wanted to do that but decided to do Hawaii instead :) well i havent really looked at any activities..still a while to go until i leave haha..but i wanna go watch a NBA game & a Baseball game ..if that counts :) haha …i know hoe you feeling i also cant wait ..been counting down the days & weeks!! we in the same boat i havent found anyone either …& im going alone !! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.