Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade September 2013

1 Feb 2013 Lauren asked

Lauren

Is anyone else doing this trip? I'm thinking either the September 14th or 16th one :)

• 5 Feb 2013 corkey said

corkey

ive been thinking about going on this one. it will be my first time leaving canada there just so many to choose from im getting excited already :)

• 6 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Yay you should corkey! There are sooo many different tours, but i thought this one looked the best for what it covered, and not too long or too short :) I’m from Australia, not my first time leaving the country but my first time traveling to Europe. Going solo too so a bit scary!

• 6 Feb 2013 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

I hear August 6th will be much more fun haha

• 6 Feb 2013 Bec said

Bec

Hey ill be going on the this one on the 16th. Im also traveling solo from australia, not my first time out of oz but my first time to europe!!! Sooo Excited!!!

• 6 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Whereabouts in Aus are you from Rebecca? It’s scary but exciting! And funny you say that Explorer, August 6th is my birthday! Very tempting! Haha

• 6 Feb 2013 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

Going by yourself will be a blast. I’ve done 2 contiki not in Europe by myself and have met some of my best friends. You’ll have a blast !!!!

• 6 Feb 2013 Bec said

Bec

Ill be flying out of Melb. You?
    Ill be staying in london for a few days before and then after ill make my way back through belguim to london. Do you have any other plans?

• 6 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Also flying out of Melb :) Planning on spending a few days in London before the trip and after. Hopefully meeting up with a friend after the trip who’s living in London now, so she can show me all the best places! Would’ve loved to have seen Ireland as well, but my budget won’t allow :(

• 7 Feb 2013 Stacey said

Stacey

Hi im also travelling my first time to europe solo flying from Melb :) looking to do this tour around similar dates!! Cant wait!!!

• 7 Feb 2013 corkey said

corkey

Lauren let me know what date your planing on going

• 7 Feb 2013 Bec said

Bec

ah ok kool :) Yeah im hoping my friend will also still be there to catch up. I would have loved to Ireland also but theres next time :) Sounds great Stacey!
    Well gals let us know what dates you decide and I see you there :)

• 7 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Sounds good Stacey! Looks like there will be a lot of us going solo!
    Corkey the September 16th one is looking like the winner, will be booking within the next month or so :)
    Very exciting, good to see a crew happening already :)

• 7 Feb 2013 corkey said

corkey

weird i dont see the september 16th one

• 7 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Hmm you could possibly be looking under the wrong tour? The escapade still has a 16th one for me, in the green pay early colour with guaranteed departure.

• 23 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Yay exciting!!

• 31 Jul 2013 brookee said

brookee

I am also travelling alone for this tour on September 16th, im so excited to meet everyone and have an amazing time!! :)

• 11 Apr 2014 ashleighchav said

ashleighchav

im doing this tour on the 10th :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.