Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA TO THE BAY April 17 2013 anyone?

3 Feb 2013 Rachel112 asked

Default_avatar

Contemplating between this and Best of USA April 15.

Anyone going? I'm going solo so would love to meet people going prior to the tour!

• 3 Feb 2013 Sallylou said

Default_avatar

Hi Rachel, I’m considering both tours you’ve mentioned… Still can’t decide as I’d love to visit NYC. I’m also travelling solo for the first time :)

• 3 Feb 2013 Sallylou said

Default_avatar

• 5 Feb 2013 Rachel112 said

Default_avatar

I’m leaning more towards LA to the Bay as I want to head to Hawaii after, and would love to visit NYC for NYE instead. I reckon times square would be amazing on new years! Have you booked your flights yet?

• 9 Feb 2013 Sallylou said

Default_avatar

No I haven’t booked my flights yet, so many good tours! I’m now thinking Wild West tour as it gives you more time and you arrive back in LA.

• 9 Mar 2013 naomib said

naomib

hey – sorry to reply so late to this i only just got my tour details – my friend lauren and i will be in LA on the 11th if your gonna be there early and dont know any one?

• 9 Mar 2013 naomib said

naomib

i also just read you wanna go to hawaii – ill be in hawaii from the 10th-18th may.. when will u be there? im in nyc from the 1st-10th

• 10 Mar 2013 Rachel112 said

Default_avatar

hey naomi ill be arriving on the 12th and im staying at usa hostels in hollywood for 3 nights then to the downtown one. im going to hawaii from the 29th april till the 9th may so will JUST miss you lol

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.