Community_discussions_small  

Question

Complimentary Transfer?

31 Jan 2008 Pants asked

Pants
Hello everyone,
I am doing the European Whirl tour on August 9th, 2008 and I noticed that my tour ends in Paris, however they offer a complimentary transfer back to London. I was wondering if any of you had any information about this? For example: do you know what time we would arrive in London at? Thank you!!
  • 31 Jan 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

The bus have to go back to London, most people will take the bus back with it. You get back in the afternoon/evening. The timing depends on traffic and the ferry.

• 1 Feb 2008 peteywoods said

peteywoods

so u don’t have to go back to london then? you could extend your stay in ol’ paris if you want then? and find your own way back to london???

interesting…

• 1 Feb 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

yes. Actually, you can get off the bus at the first stop and never get back on it.

• 1 Feb 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

hummm … you never have to get on the bus in the first place !!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    If you’re late, the coach WILL leave w/o you. Unless you are rich like Puff Daddy, who (was rumoured to have) called British Airways to tell the to hold up the Concorde since he was running a little late !!! Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

- Vic

• 4 Dec 2011 Explorer1230116 said

Default_avatar

Hi, just wondering is the hotel in paris in a central location? if we decided to get off the bus on the first stop is it far from central paris?? thanks

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.