Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer - 14th July 2013

4 Feb 2013 Kayla asked

Kayla

Hey, just seeing who else out there is doing the European Explorer starting on the 14th of July 2013

• 18 Feb 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

hey there! i am also doing this tour. are you doing the greek island crusing or mykonos island?

• 21 Feb 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

I am going to do the Greek Island Crusing, what about you?

• 21 Feb 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

I’m doing mykonos island :) I’m so excited! Are you going solo? I’m going with my partner.

• 22 Feb 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

Yep, I am going solo, I am a litte nervous about it. Have you been over to Europe before?

• 22 Feb 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

That’s great! I would be nervous as well! But you’ll be in a big group so it’ll be fine :) No I have never been. First timer! How about yourself?

• 28 Feb 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

Yeah I am a first timer as well =)

• 6 Mar 2013 M.Nachos said

M.Nachos

Hi Kayla & Alica
    I’m Mia it’s nice to sorta meet you both :P
    I’ve booked this tour also. I’ll be doing the greek island cruise. I’m am travelling with 2 friends & I just found out 2 other friends have booked for this tour also which was a random surprise. Even tho I already know 4 other ppl prior to this tour I’m not the kind of person that just sticks to one groups. So I’m looking meeting you both as this is going to be a epic adventure X)
    Do you ladies have plans after the contiki?

• 6 Mar 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

Hi Mia!
    Nice to sorta meet you too! ;P how exciting! and looking forward to this trip! im actually going home after the tour but im touring london prior to the tour, so there my plans. are you getting up to anything before hand?

M.Nachos

I get into london 4 days before our tour starts. After we are doing a bit more traveling like Prague, Ibiza & La Tomatina Festival in Spain. Then my friends are heading home and I will be living in europe for a while :)

• 6 Mar 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

Oh awesome! sounds great! wish i had that opportunity to live in europe for a bit! what a life! :)

M.Nachos

Well you only live once so thats why I’m doing it. So where about in melbourne are you from? I’m in the mornington peninsula area

• 6 Mar 2013 Alicia said

Alicia

yes i totally agree! im from the west, sydenham/taylors area :)

• 7 Mar 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

Hi Mia,

Nice to meet you as well. I am staying in Europe after the tour as well. I am meeting up with some friends in London and I am also heading to La Tomatina, which I am super excited for!

• 10 Mar 2013 M.Nachos said

M.Nachos

Hey Kayla,
    That’s awesome you be staying to. It will be nice to know another person in london.
    La tomatina should be epic. remember to wear a swimming cap or your hair with stink for weeks lol ;)

• 12 Mar 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

Yeah my sister went over a few years ago and she said that people wear goggles and everything. I cant wait but, it is going to be so much fun

• 11 Apr 2013 Megz said

Megz

Hey, I just found this discussion, I will be going on this tour solo.
    FYI someone has started a facebook group for this tour https://www.facebook.com/groups/108343696016094/

• 21 May 2013 ayla leighton said

ayla leighton

Hey! I’m also going on this trip, can’t wait! See you all soon :)

• 28 May 2013 Brett said

Brett

Hello People ,
    Is this trip fully booked think this is the date im after ?

• 30 May 2013 Megz said

Megz

Yes it is, I’m pretty sure the only July denture left is the week before this one.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion