Community_discussions_small  

Question

First time solo traveller! August 2013

4 Feb 2013 Amber91 asked

Amber91

It is my first time going overseas and im deciding to go by myself. I am thinking European Whirl as it seems to go to all the main places ive dreamed of going too. Is anyone else thinking of doing this one around the same time? I am hoping to meet some amazing people as i am so nervous about doing this by myself! Any other advice re anything inc. similar awesome tours would be awesome. Cheers!

• 19 Feb 2013 nataliie13 said

nataliie13

I’m going Solo too and doing the European Experience August 26th which isn’t too different from yours, my first time to Europe too! and i think goes for 20 days i thought that was a good start, dw your going to love it, i was just reading about reviews and that’s what basically made my decision it’s good to read what people who have done it thought.

• 19 Feb 2013 Paulie89 said

Paulie89

Hey I don’t think you will have to worry about going solo there are so many people that do! I’m going solo as well on the European Vista leaving July 1st it’s 21 days which is a good amount of time. Just choose one that suits what u want to see but don’t worry about going solo…I can’t wait to meet new friends and see Europe!

• 4 Apr 2013 Bailee Beck said

Bailee Beck

have you decided yet ? a friend and I are going on the Whirl that starts August 10th :)

• 13 Sep 2013 shaz1989 said

shaz1989

Hi All. im just wondering how is the Grand Southern (USA) in December???

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion