Community_discussions_small  

Question

Contiki Grand Southern LA-NY 7th Nov-2nd Dec 2013

4 Feb 2013 Explorer1168193 asked

Default_avatar

Hey guys
I have created a facebook page under the name above - my friend Jaz and I have booked our spot and looking forward to an awesome adventure through the states! Be sure to join the group above so that we can keep in contact, chat and arrange pre-Contiki antics etc.

See you then!

• 24 Mar 2013 (`*•.¸Hannah¸.•*´) said

Default_avatar

Hey!!
    Im Hannah, I recently booked this trip with my fiance Jarryd!! I tried searching for the group on fb but its not working?! Have you done contiki before, where you from?

Cheers :)

• 24 Mar 2013 Explorer1168193 said

Default_avatar

Hey Hannah
    Awesome, we’re so excited. Hope you guys are too :). What’s your facebook name? I’ll search you and add you to the group. And your fiance too.
    Jaz and I are both from Christchurch, New Zealand. How about you guys?
    I’ll add you to the group as soon as I’ve got your names and then we can chat on there. Yay the group is growing!!!
    Chat soon.
    Jenna

• 25 Mar 2013 (`*•.¸Hannah¸.•*´) said

Default_avatar

Hey Jenna!!
    Yeh definetly excited, just over 7 months to go!! My fb name is Hannah Mansfield, from Perth, Western Australia! If you cant find me, try Jarryd Broad! Talk there! :)

Hannah

• 25 Mar 2013 Explorer1168193 said

Default_avatar

Sounds good. I have tried inviting you guys to the group via email invite. If that hasn’t worked let me know so I’ll add you as friends then the group.
    Hear from you soon :)

• 26 Mar 2013 (`*•.¸Hannah¸.•*´) said

Default_avatar

Hey i havent got anything… maybe just add as friend first… maybe its set to private or something?

• 1 Apr 2013 Adam said

Default_avatar

I’ll be on this tour, my first Contiki. Looking forward to chatting to everyone!

• 2 Apr 2013 Explorer1168193 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back to you. I’ve just had the chance to look at this. Sorry Hannah but I couldn’t find you on facebook as lots of people come up with the same name.
    But I’ve checked searching for the group and it definitely works. If you search Contiki Grand Southern LA-NY the group I’ve set up with be there. I can’t set a profile pic but there’s 2 members so far, a beautiful blonde then me, brunette with my head in a frame. Select that group and it will be the dates of our tour :) Just request to join and I’ll add you then if someone is clever with group pages you can make some changes so that it’s easier.
    Hope to chat soon!

• 2 Apr 2013 Adam said

Default_avatar

Hey sorry had a look but couldn’t find the group on facebook either? Is there any chance you could post the link? Cheers!

• 3 Apr 2013 Explorer1168193 said

Default_avatar

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/130798843755925/?bookmark_t=group

Here’s the link. If this doesn’t work maybe one of you just create a page? I can’t see a reason why it’s not working sorry.

• 3 Apr 2013 Adam said

Default_avatar

Thanks! Just joined!!

• 11 Aug 2013 Teneille Jensen said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I will be on this tour too. I have just joined the Facebook page and looking forward to chatting to everyone before the trip. This is my first Contiki tour too :)
    Teneille.

• 12 Aug 2013 Rach Taylor said

Rach Taylor

Hi everyone! I’ll be joining you all on this trip too!
    I’ve just requested to join the Facebook group – look forward to chatting to you all before we all head off!
    Rach :)

• 12 Aug 2013 Emalie said

Default_avatar

Hiya All! I’m joining you all on this tour! This will be my 5th Contiki. Ill find the facebook page and chat to you all soon!
    Cheers,
    Emalie

• 29 Aug 2013 Rossa said

Rossa

Hey there
    I’m doing the Southern Adventure trip on 7 Nov which I think means I’ll be with you guys to New Orleans and my trip finishes and you guys carry on. I’m sure I’ll regret that decision! Anyways, I’ve requested to join this group. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.