Community_discussions_small  

Comment

27th Dec - 3rd Jan

27 Aug 2008 Explorer1111185 said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm considering doing a Contiki trip over the New Year period - either the Italian Espresso Winter or Berlin to Prague. Is anyone doing these trips or have any suggestions to which would be better?
  • 27 Aug 2008 Curious J said

Default_avatar

hello well i just reserved the rome trip and i heard that italian espresso was a wonderful trip.. with a lot to see and do there… i am looking forward to the tour..

• 24 Sep 2008 FireFlyChick said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I just signed up for the Winter Italian Expresso. We heard that it’s a great trip. I’ve never been on a Contiki trip before and am looking forward to it!

• 14 Oct 2008 vicstar said

Default_avatar

Hiya!
    I’ve booked on it today and I’m sooooo excited! I’m coming along on my own and it’s my first Contiki tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Oct 2008 Explorer1111185 said

Default_avatar

I’ve now decided and booked onto the Simply Italy tour instead. I decided being alone for either Christmas or New Year was too much to handle after already being away from homw for the past 7 months. Simply Italy covers both dates and more of Italy. Hope this one goes well for everyone though Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Oct 2008 vicstar said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I’m Vicki, 26, from Bath, England. I’m going solo and would love anyone going to get in touch!

My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=741471884&ref=profile

• 4 Nov 2008 Brooke W said

Brooke W

I have just booked my trip … so excited… am flying solo so hope to meet loads of people !!!

Coming from Bristol England !!!

Brooke

• 4 Nov 2008 vicstar said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke! I’m from Bath and going on my own too! I’m on facebook if you wanna get in touch – Vicki Bowker, Bristol network

• 5 Nov 2008 Brooke W said

Brooke W

Hey Vicki, Am so excited about te trip, for both of us its our first tour…..

My email address is brookewilson78@hotmail.com
    Send me an email with your contact info, maybe we can meet up for a drink ( or two ) and have a look at the trip and stuff we can do on the free days !!!!

Can;t stop thinking about Venice !!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion