27th Dec - 3rd Jan

27 Aug 2008 Explorer1111185 said

Hi, I'm considering doing a Contiki trip over the New Year period - either the Italian Espresso Winter or Berlin to Prague. Is anyone doing these trips or have any suggestions to which would be better?
  • 27 Aug 2008 Curious J said

hello well i just reserved the rome trip and i heard that italian espresso was a wonderful trip.. with a lot to see and do there… i am looking forward to the tour..

• 24 Sep 2008 FireFlyChick said

My boyfriend and I just signed up for the Winter Italian Expresso. We heard that it’s a great trip. I’ve never been on a Contiki trip before and am looking forward to it!

• 14 Oct 2008 vicstar said

I’ve booked on it today and I’m sooooo excited! I’m coming along on my own and it’s my first Contiki tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Oct 2008 Explorer1111185 said

I’ve now decided and booked onto the Simply Italy tour instead. I decided being alone for either Christmas or New Year was too much to handle after already being away from homw for the past 7 months. Simply Italy covers both dates and more of Italy. Hope this one goes well for everyone though Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Oct 2008 vicstar said

Hey guys! I’m Vicki, 26, from Bath, England. I’m going solo and would love anyone going to get in touch!

My facebook:

• 4 Nov 2008 Brooke W said

Brooke W

I have just booked my trip … so excited… am flying solo so hope to meet loads of people !!!

Coming from Bristol England !!!

• 4 Nov 2008 vicstar said

Hi Brooke! I’m from Bath and going on my own too! I’m on facebook if you wanna get in touch – Vicki Bowker, Bristol network

• 5 Nov 2008 Brooke W said

Brooke W

Hey Vicki, Am so excited about te trip, for both of us its our first tour…..

My email address is
    Send me an email with your contact info, maybe we can meet up for a drink ( or two ) and have a look at the trip and stuff we can do on the free days !!!!

Can;t stop thinking about Venice !!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.