Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade May 18th 2013

5 Feb 2013 Sarah asked

Sarah

Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone else has booked a European Escapade trip for May 18th 2013 with me! :) I'm a 23 year old from the US and this is going to be my first time in Europe...its going to be awesome. So excited to meet you all! Also..this is kind of a long shot..but if anyone is interested in staying an extra couple weeks after the tour and traveling around England & Ireland, let me know!

• 5 Feb 2013 Ryan said

Ryan

Me and My girlfriend have booked the trip! There is a couple of others that have booked the trip too!

• 5 Feb 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

just figured out the whole meet-up thing after posting this…rookie mistake – sorry!

• 12 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

I’m thinking bout doing contrasts tour at the end of may and was thinking about staying in London for a bit after my tour finishes! I’m sure there’s lots of people travelling alone after their tours!

• 24 Feb 2013 alekza =) said

alekza =)

Hello i booked this date! i’m 21 from US, europe first timer too ;D nice to meet ya! soooo excited YAYY!

• 25 Feb 2013 Verity said

Verity

I’m 19 from london and i’m planning to book this trip but was worried there wouldnt be any other solo travellers but sounds like there are quite a few going so definitely gonna book soon! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 1 year

This question was posted about over 1 year ago. It has been discussed 5 times and liked 1 time.

5 people are following this discussion.

• Sarah
  • Ryan
  • Victoria
  • alekza =)
  • Verity

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.