Community_discussions_small  

Question

Someone help me decide on a tour!!!

6 Feb 2013 Victoria asked

Victoria

I want to go away for at least 3 weeks to a Europe tour but can't seem to decide on a date , wanting to go April may or June, what's your experiences and which tour should I go on!

• 6 Feb 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

well, first question I would ask is if you want to do camping, hostels or hotels?

• 6 Feb 2013 Megan said

Megan

Im going on the Easy Rider. Its a 32 day camping tour around Europe. Im doing the 25th June tour. You should check it out, it looks like its gonna be pretty good and probably have mostly 18 to early 20 year olds going.

• 6 Feb 2013 Megan said

Megan

Im going on the Easy Rider tour on the 25th June. Its a 32 day camping tour around Europe. Its probably going to mostly 18 to early 20 year olds. You should check it out. :)

• 7 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

I wanna maybe do contrasts with Corfu resort, but I dunno if i like the idea of cabins. Sounds good Megan I dunno if I’m a camper though haha

• 12 Feb 2013 Amy said

Amy

I’m doing ultimate european plus greek islands starting 21st July. It’s 45 days so dunno if ur interested in a tour that long.

• 12 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Yeah I just don’t think I wanna wait that long To go! Haha I’d love to e gone for two months!

• 12 Feb 2013 Amy said

Amy

lol. i’ve got the countdown going. 22 weeks or 159days. i booked my trip last september so glad the halfway point in the countdown is gone

• 12 Feb 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hi Victoria, I am doing the European Escapade on the 31st of July (its a concept tour) and i know, by what you have said, that you don’t like the sound of cabins but the trip includes the hotel stay as well which is mixed into all the rest. Unfortunately we do not go to the Corfu Resort but I think that we cover every where else. I will be on tour for 25 days which is about just over three weeks so it could be an option for you to consider.

• 12 Feb 2013 call me jim said

call me jim

come on the contrast/corfu tour on 22nd of may. gotta be a good time!

• 14 Feb 2013 Jacqui said

Jacqui

Some people do a couple of tours, one after the other.. Im doing Greek Island Hopping 4 June, apparently its the best!! :)

• 14 Feb 2013 Victoria said

Victoria

Thanks for all the replies! Was thinking about doing two tours, does the Greek island hopping start in Greece though how are you getting there! Haha

• 14 Feb 2013 Jacqui said

Jacqui

Yeah it starts in Athens, im from Australia so im just flying straight to Athens from here (stops in Dubai for a couple of hours though) You should do it :) Its my first contiki so im really nervous but more excited and there are heaps of other people out there that are going solo too im sure.. I saw a few other tours that had a 3 day Greek Islands part at the end, i just didnt see the point in only being there for 3 days, it wont go to all the cool islands that i want to party at so im doing this tour then ill do another one that goes around other parts of Europe later in the year :)
    What dates/months suit you for going away?

• 14 Feb 2013 Megan said

Megan

So not enough people are going on the easy rider so ive changed to the European Encounter and then staying in London for a few days afterwards. Its 16 days and a time out tour so you stay in hotels. Check it out cause it looks pretty good.

• 15 Feb 2013 Jordan said

Jordan

hey victoria! ive just booked the ‘european trail’ in june, it goes for 3 weeks and im travelling solo… been living in england for the past year so i thought before i head home to australia i should see a little bit of europe.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion