Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Canadian + Calgary Stampede 28th June 2013

7 Feb 2013 meljane88 asked

meljane88

Hi guys, I have recently booked this tour - can't wait! Also doing the Grand Southern Contiki before this one. Just wondering if anyone else has booked yet? Mel

• 12 Feb 2013 Celeste said

Celeste

Hey mate I am doing the exact same thing !

I’m going on the Grand Sourthern on the 26th May then 4 nights in NY then going on the calgary Stampede for 22 days. I’m spending 4 days in LA first. What are you plans ?

Cheers, Celeste !

• 24 Feb 2013 Lauren said

Default_avatar

I am also doing this tour (Grand Canadian + Calgary Stampede departing from NYC 28th June). Getting excited!! :-) wish I had time to do the Grand Southern though!

• 4 Mar 2013 Georgie F said

Default_avatar

I have booked this tour too :) It’s my first big solo trip so I am a bit nervous but also really excited!

• 5 Mar 2013 meljane88 said

meljane88

Great to hear you are also on board Lauren & Georgie!
    Looking forward to meeting you both!
    Are you doing any other travel before/after our tour?

• 5 Mar 2013 Georgie F said

Default_avatar

Look forward to meeting you too :) I am not traveling before but afterwards I am traveling to San Francisco to visit some family, then on to Orlando to see some more family :)

• 1 Apr 2013 Chris_Per said

Default_avatar

I think I might be on the west coast section of this tour, I am doing the Grand Southern 4th June then doing Canada and the Rockies with Stampede on 6th July. I did the Grand Northern tour last year which is the first half of the Grand Canadian as the Grand Canadian tour is just the first part of the Grand Northern and Canada and the Rockies tour combined. I am from Perth Australia.

• 24 Apr 2013 katedean said

katedean

I’m doing the Grand Northern leaving 28th June, with 2 weeks in new york before the tour.

• 9 May 2013 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Late reply, sorry, I will be in New York for a week before the tour and Vancouver afterwards – only for a couple days though. Look forward to meeting you also :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion